Problems putting on the MM Solid Base Ring!

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Problems putting on the MM Solid Base Ring!

Post by wishful4 »

I recently received the sizing ring kit from mature metal. My current CB 6ks has a split ring setup which I have gotten fairly adept at putting on. While trying out the two base rings closest to my current CD size, I was dismayed to find how difficult it was to get a solid base ring on. I used some lube on the scrotum and the ring, then it was ball, ball, followed by the shaft. I only succeeded in getting it on once. Maybe I'm using too much lube?? The first ball is usually fairly easy, the second is a bitch, then the shaft is easy. While I'm getting the first one thru, the second one is catching a ride "inside". Most of you are probably getting a chuckle out of this, but by the time I had tried several times, I was a bit sore. I might add that I am a bit high and tight. Just as it took trial and error for me to learn to put on my current CD, some of you MM wearers hopefully have some techniques that will help me with this solid ring install problem. What say ye!! :?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cb6000s

Re: Problems putting on the MM Solid Base Ring!

Post by cb6000s »

I use the 1 7/8" ring on the cb6000s. I ordered the sizing rings and found that the 2" ring was the smallest I could use. I have not yet received my Jailbird but I will be reporting on my results when it arrives.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Protip: take a long, hot shower first.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I prefer to not use any lube while trying to get the ring on. The friction of the skin on the ring helps at least keep that part in place.

It is also hardest when you are dealing with a new device. I think there are two reasons for this, first is that you are not familiar with that particular ring. Different shapes, diameters and materials all need a different approach. The second is just the excitement factor. Ideally you will be relaxed and not aroused at all but that is hard when you just opened up that shiny new toy to play with.

And a hot shower helps too.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

When dealing with solid rings I've had a similar problem. After many tries I found a cure that worked for me. I have one side that is larger than the other. I have to place the large one through the ring first. Then kind of place this ball close to the ring, and pull as much extra skin towards the "small" one as I can. The the other one will slide right in for me. Then the object of our chastity placed through the ring last. Pull and tug eveything for comfort and then I'm ready for the cage.

When I remove the ring I have to do it in the reverse. I can't get my larger one to come out first.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
HendrickNL

Post by HendrickNL »

Locked by LRC wrote:When dealing with solid rings I've had a similar problem. After many tries I found a cure that worked for me. I have one side that is larger than the other. I have to place the large one through the ring first. Then kind of place this ball close to the ring, and pull as much extra skin towards the "small" one as I can. The the other one will slide right in for me. Then the object of our chastity placed through the ring last. Pull and tug eveything for comfort and then I'm ready for the cage.

When I remove the ring I have to do it in the reverse. I can't get my larger one to come out first.

Yes, that's the way to do it. A lot of men have different sized testicles.
First pull a little scrotum skin through the ring, then push the biggest testicle through.
Next pull as much scrotum skin through the ring as you can. Then push the other testicle through.
Finally bend the flaccid penis downwards and pull or push it through the ring.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I go right (bigger) ball first, then left, then penis.

While I am putting the first one through I use my other fingers to "hold" the left one in the sack so he doesn't slip away. If I hold it there then it usually slips through as the other one is pulled into place.

Then, it's time to tuck the penis in. You just have to squish it under. Once done, then you just adjust accordingly.

I also think no lube works better - friction does help!

It gets much easier. In the beginning it took 5 minutes and four hands. Now, I can do it half asleep and in the dark in less than 30 seconds.

You'll get it.

Michael
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Locked by LRC wrote: Then the object of our chastity placed through the ring last.
Upvoted for use of this expression.
Or at least, I would have if we had that option.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:
Locked by LRC wrote: Then the object of our chastity placed through the ring last.
Upvoted for use of this expression.
Or at least, I would have if we had that option.

That caught my eye too.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Also, Michael has the (probably) easiest way to put on a solid ring. Keep in mind that it takes practice, and that it takes some time for your body to adapt.

FWIW, even when I'm not locked, I'm generally wearing a solid cuff ring because it facilitates getting the device on later.
0 x