Anti Pull out security

For the gearheads in the audience
locknload

Re: Anti Pull out security

Post by locknload »

Forgive me if I sound ignorant, because on the subject of PA's I am, but couldn't you simply take the PA ring out, even if it's hooked to or through the cage, and thus give access to pull out in back of the cage? The Looker series with urethral inserts that go below the base ring look like the best physical means of security to me. But ultimately, the best security is your own mind, I think. Who would want to ruin the fun by cumming without permission, no matter how desperate?
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Corpus

-

Post by Corpus »

Last edited by Corpus on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

Tom Allen wrote:Back in the old days, guys with an unused cuff ring for their CB2000 would cut out the section with the guide pin holes and flip it upside down as a spacer, with much the same effect. I have cut out the flat section from unused hinged cuff rings for the same reason.

My only concern about the 6k is whether the ears will be strong enough over time.
I've done that off and on over the years, it didn't really work for me. Didn't realize having CB-2000 rings marked you as from "the old days." Oy. ;)
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

One thing I would add. If you look at the Steelworxx Looker 03.. it has a PA Lock. that is made out of Titanium. This is the device I have and use. If you have different devices they sell the lock by itself also.

http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-03-only ... 5jtjblsnl4

The main reason I have this device is because I could defeat the others. My PA, I could open the ring one way or another and get out of the device. Yes, I know it isn't the point but just like being tied down, I don't want to know "i can get out if I want". I want to know I have to break or destroy something to get out.

http://steelworxx.de/PA-lock-120p.html? ... dklk6ds9f7

Looks like the lock alone is 129 Euro.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

If I ever find out Joseph has slipped out of his Jail Bird he is going to get such a spanking!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The main reason I have this device is because I could defeat the others. My PA, I could open the ring one way or another and get out of the device. Yes, I know it isn't the point but just like being tied down, I don't want to know "i can get out if I want".
My sentiment too. I like realism, it's much more exciting if I *know* I *can't* escape.

Initially I was a little put off by the urethral inserts. I had mentioned to the Mrs. that a SS device would be better than plastic but I didn't mention the inserts...now, the more I think about it, the more the idea appeals- I think that the insert that extends beyond the base ring would probably be sufficient to prevent 'pullout' for me, and an integrated lock instead of the small (and easily cut) padlock would be the icing on the cake.

The only problem is that I think that Mrs. Twisted might be a little squeamish about the insert.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locknload

Post by locknload »

I showed my keyholder the YouTube video of the guy installing a Looker 02 with a urethral insert and she visibly shivered as he slipped it in. Might be something I'd have to do myself under supervision. The idea appeals to me as well. But I worry about getting hit in the device and being harmed down inside, and about long-term use issues like scar tissue. Nobody wants urethral repair surgery! But might be fun for a day or two at a time, indoors!
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Corpus

-

Post by Corpus »

Last edited by Corpus on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

thumper wrote:Oooooh! I get it.

No, I've never seen anyone do that. Good thinking! Very clever.
Seriously? It was common practice in the days of the CB2k to cut down the ring that you were least likely to use to fill that recess. I assumed that the shape of the pins on the CB6k made it not possible these days (never had one)

I'm looking at doing something similar with the Steelheart's integrated lock in the future (communication & finance allowing) that would give it a smoother profile and reduce the vulnerability of the lock barrel.

I've just Upsized my PA to 3mm and I can't move the ball, never mind open the ring so once it's inside the tube it really will be game over. It's more about her knowing I can't rather than hoping I don't.

In short it will confer probity to my chastity.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
clpet13

Post by clpet13 »

Some experiences of mine:
I have Steelworxx Revenge with metal PA fixing. Even though it's theoretically possible to insert some tool inside the cage, I don't see how I could open the PA ring. Especially with smaller diameters and greater thicknesses it's pretty fiddly even when not locked up. But then again, in my country it seems to be the norm for professional piercers to do PA's starting with 3mm and then guys go up from there. (I currently have 5mm - I don't know how that translates to ga.) I'm also accustomed to wearing the ball of the ring underneath the foreskin. So, all in all, this arrangement seems to be virtually escape-proof (unless one uses heavy machinery).

However, there was a twist. When ordering the device I didn't realize the weight of the thing would pull it down even if one's not sagging (and even more when one is). As a result the device and the fixing are a bit too long. Used as such, the fixing pulls painfully on the piercing - quite nasty. I solved the problem by attaching two consecutive metal rings of small diameter (the kind you use for your keys) to my PA and threading the fixing through the last one. I find this very comfortable - probably much more so that the original design would have implied - there's only the occasional teasing reminder of it being there when I get an erection.

A question to those using urethral inserts: could you please explain to me exactly how does one function as an anti-pull-out measure? If you can pull out from the cage (I always could, before the PA) can't you slide the insert out as well?
0 x
-------------------------------------------------------------
Current gear: Steelworxx Revenge with PA fixing
(plus Träume aus Edelstahl lockable steel neck bracelet)