Birdlocked chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
fonetik2003

Birdlocked chastity

Post by fonetik2003 »

Yes I'm going to order the Birdlocked chastity device in the near future and I need to get something straight with the help of somebody in the know. My penis is two and a half inches when flaccid, so what size tube should I order? I mean, will I just be able to smush my member into the standard two inch size tube or should I graduate to the "maxi" sized tube?
0 x
amandasknight

Re: Birdlocked chastity

Post by amandasknight »

I have actually been eyeballing the birdlocked because my job is such that a hard device would interfere. I have what could be described as close hangers. I wish they hung lower because a cb could be more comfortable. Even the urologist thought my boys stayed closer to home than most that he has seen. And he is a urologist. So he has had to see many! So the pull through rings could present a problem. Yes, please jeep this thread going. I am interested.
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

The first device I ordered was a birdlocked device. I thought that having a "soft" enclosure would be less noticeable and more comfortable when moving about. But unless you are used to wearing a baseball cup around all day, the birdlocked device is not terribly comfortable. Here are the things I found out the hard way:

1. The tube length is not the only thing you need to consider when ordering. The base ring (which is attached) is at least another inch wide. If your scrotum rides high and tight this is going to be a problem. So the two inch tube length is really more like three inches. I am a grower so my penis came up way short in this thing....

2. The plastic band that wraps around the scrotum is flimsy. I would imagine that after a few months it would break. It also only has two holes to select the right fit for your sack. You can easily punch another hole in it, but then the strap becomes even more flimsy.

3. The silicone tube and base ring felt really great. They were soft and comfortable...um almost too comfortable if you know what I mean....I used to get aroused just walking with the thing on...I can't imagine wearing it long term because there would be nothing really keeping you from having an orgasm while wearing it. (Although I now see that they sell a "spiked" version, probably for that reason).

4. Although the whole device is flexible, it's also a larger package than the hard chastity devices. I am not sure why it needs to be so large, but between the base ring and the tube you feel like you are wearing a baseball cup. Not very discreet. Especially with the silicon strap between the tube and the base ring. I think this is supposed to hold your penis down so that you can't have an erection. It didn't do much for me, except make the whole thing that much larger in my pants.

5. Once you open the package you own it! There are no returns on silicone based products. Or that's what I was told when I tried to return it. The only thing I kept was the tiny lock. I like the lock but not much else.

I did a ton of research from there on out and decided for the cost of a device it is better to start out with something that offers the most flexibility in sizing. That turned out to be the CB6ks. And your two and 1/2 inches will fit in it without a problem....depending on what spacer you choose....

Anyway that's my experience. Yours may be different...But I just wanted to let you know that the pictures don't do a good job showing the product's physical dimensions nor can they relate how the silicone feels when you are wearing it all day. Nothing like a warm silicone cup holding your privates all day.....

Good luck on your purchase.
0 x
HendrickNL

Post by HendrickNL »

Two additional remarks concerning the Birdlocked:

1) Because I own a CB6000S, I decided to buy the small version of the Birdlocked. That turned out to be a mistake. The cage of that version is really much smaller than the cage of the CB6000S device.
2) I don't really understand why the cockring is so very wide. It can be hard to put on, and after that it's only a matter of time before the ring starts irritating the scrotum skin.
3) It's important to clean the cage carefully after every pee. The smell of the pee/silicon combination is terrible.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Among other devices, I do have a Bon4 which is similar to the birdlocked, and I would not recommend it.

a) without proper lube, your penis may rub on the inside during prolonged wear.

b) getting the ball through the ring takes a lot of fiddling. In the end, the ring that lets me pass my balls through also allows one of them to slip back suddenly, causing some unpleasant sensations.

c) it sticks out noticeably, like a permanent hard-on. Just lingering on the couch other people could notice that.

I've found that the CB6000 was the ideal "starter device". If you're a "grower", take the CB6000s, you can order the larger cage only as an add-on if you find the cage is too small.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well that's my problem. You see, I actually own a CB-6000S as we speak, but the two inch ring is too small and my testicles end up turning purple from lack of blood. I need another device and the Birdlocked was on my mental list of possible devices... Since the CB-6000S is no good... I just read a lot of critical reviews of the Birlocked, and assuming ya'll can't give me a better option, I think I'll gonna go for it. Although I will need to decide on either the standard or mini sizes...

I almost forgot to mention, they've upgraded the device now so that the rings don't tear as easily as you say... (Best case scenario!)
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

fonetik,

once you know that you are into chastity for good, go for a custom made metal device. You'll end up there anyway, and being quite far outside the statistic main makes it almost impossible for you to use an off-the-shelf device.

K
0 x
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

I dunno kpb57, I mean the CB-2000 device worked just fine for me, with the 2 inch ring no doubt! As soon as I get a new locking pin, I suppose I'll just use it until I get something better.

As I sit here however, I can't help but wonder where and how you go about getting a custom made device? I mean, is there someone online that you just send your measurements to or are there actual stores here and there where you can go and get "fitted"?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Here are a couple of the well respected manufacturers of custom made steel chastity devices.

http://steelworxx.de/Chastity-belts-1c.html
http://www.maturemetal.com/chastity-devices
http://www.chastitytube.com/device.html

I have several of the mature metal devices and have been very happy with them. I am currently in a steelheart from steelworxx. I have only had it for a little over two weeks but really doubt I will go back to anything else. Create an account on their website to get accurate pricing based on where you live. In the US we don't have to pay VAT on it so it is a pretty good deal.

You still have to figure out the size to order though so you should continue to work out the sizing issues using the CB-2000.

-A
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

fonetik2003 wrote:I dunno kpb57, I mean the CB-2000 device worked just fine for me, with the 2 inch ring no doubt! As soon as I get a new locking pin, I suppose I'll just use it until I get something better.

As I sit here however, I can't help but wonder where and how you go about getting a custom made device? I mean, is there someone online that you just send your measurements to or are there actual stores here and there where you can go and get "fitted"?
For a cage, there usually are instructions on how to make the measurements. For a full blown belt (like a Latowski or My-Steel) traveling to them and having the device fitted there is the best (and often only) method.

We are currently eagerly expecting the arrival of our first custom made device from Gerecke in Germany. It will be the Desire made from titanium.
I took the measurements I positively knew (the ring size from a metal cage I have, the cage inside diameter from the CB6000) and measured the length according to the FAQ on the Gerecke website. Then I ordered the custom device with these numbers, it should arrive here one week after the easter holidays.

K
0 x