Lori model 12B

For the gearheads in the audience
kelmag

Lori model 12B

Post by kelmag »

I am looking at buying a Lori model 12B (non-pierced version with the dome lock attachment) and would appreciate hearing about anyone's experience with that model device, or any of the Lori model 12 devices since their basic design is the same; both pros and cons. It's an expensive item and I would hate to buy it and find I can't use it. Whether you used the pierced or non-pierced version, your comments would help. Also, if you have advice about sizing - particularly the penis ring in light of the use of two 3/16 inch studs and the locking bar, and how it might compare with the standard CB tube width. Also, whether the studs caused problems (as in pain, abrasions and/or brusing - I am definitely not a pain slut), especially with involuntary night erections.
Also would like to get some comments on how responsive and reliable Lori is, particularly if/when problems arose after the sale. She has been responsive answering my e-mail questions about the device, but the test of responsiveness and reliability of any vendor is how they act after they have your money. So, anybody have any experience dealing with Lori after the sale?
One of the good things about having a forum like this is we can identify problem vendors and devices and on the flip side, identify and recommend great vendors and devices. As a very specialized community, we can really help each other and all of us benefit.
Thanks in advance.
kelmag
0 x
Atone
Re: Lori model 12B

Post by Atone »

I am thinking about ordering a 12E. I am not sure of all the differences, it is hard to tell from the website. I would get the non pierced, with the hood and the shield. Very similar to item #197 in her 'in stock' page only in a different size.

I too would like to find a little more information from others that have direct experience with them. I had seen a picture of one of the 12E's in use a while back (that is what got me to lust over it) but I cannot remember where and haven't been able to find it again.

You are correct, they are expensive and I would really want to get it right the first time.

Keep us updated with what you find out.

-A
0 x