3D Cobra Resin

For the gearheads in the audience
bbbbb

Re: 3D Cobra Resin

Post by bbbbb »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:00 am I love the shape / design of the Cobra. It curves downward sharply so that my penis is somewhat smushed into my scrotum, separating my balls just a bit. And, even though I enjoy the weight of my JailBird, as a change, I also enjoy how light the Cobra is. It's almost like it isn't even there, unless your penis tries to erect. When that happens, the shape the penis has been forced into seems to make the effect even more special.
Like the one I'm using? https://icockcage.com/product/cobra-cha ... rinted-8-0
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Kinda, but mine doesn't have quite as flat a front, and it definitely does not have a picture of a snake on it. :)
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
slave d

Post by slave d »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 am it definitely does not have a picture of a snake on it. :)
Ahhhh it’s a Cobra 🐍 !!!
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.