Sizing Issues

For the gearheads in the audience
cravingsteel
Last orgasm: January 11th, 2024
Sizing Issues

Post by cravingsteel »

Having met an absolutely scrumptious young lady of the Dominant persuasion, i find myself in need of a cage. Off to shop i went, thinking it wouldn't be a mission that would be difficult to complete.

Not long after measuring myself, i realized i was mistaken. Once upon a time, a doctor told me i have unusually large testicles which are unusually close to my body. Since he added that no health concerns would ensue, i paid it little mind.

With that in mind, here is the problem i hope to solve: my measurement for the cockring is 80.1 mm/3.28 inches. For the sake of this thread, let's assume that i got the measurement right, not only because i looked at instructions from many different sites and came up with consistent results, but also because the doctor foretold this. Let me also say that my other measurements are, shall we say, ordinary, such that they need not be a concern.

i have done some significant amount of shopping, and have yet to find a ring larger than 65 mm. Do i have to get my local blacksmith to pound a cage out on his forge?

All advice will be appreciated, and thanks.
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Sizing Issues

Post by nosaint »

cherry keeper has a 80 MM ring
https://www.shapeways.com/product/XVL8P ... 7&li=shops

Personally, I like the Cherry keeper, I've been wearing them in various sizes, off and on, for several years
Last edited by nosaint on Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Sizing Issues

Post by Tom Allen »

Typical cuff rings run from 40mm up to 60mm. Keep in mind that the ring should be snug against the skin, but not tight. Conventional wisdom is that one should be able to slide the tip of your finger under the ring.

To test if your measurements are correct, check Amazon for rubber O rings and buy some in a heavy gage (say, 1/8" or 6mm thick rubber) in the size you think you need. Be mindful that the O rings are usually sized by the outer dimension, so if you wanna 60mm fit, then you need to look at 70 or 75mm rings.

If it falls off, then you measured wrong. 😉

Edit: something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Othmro-70mmx66mm ... 48&sr=8-13
0 x