Cage type metal design with medium-sized urethral hole?

For the gearheads in the audience
Skip
Cage type metal design with medium-sized urethral hole?

Post by Skip »

Hey y'all!

Long time no see. I've been silently lurking now and then lately, I sort of dropped off the life after my last breakup. But! I have a fiancée now with whom we're exploring this old kink of mine. I've occasionally played alone before, but it's understandably very different to do so with an actual partner. I'm having the same issue I described a long time ago in the journal here, and that's where if I get too aroused, the head of my member pushes through the urethral hole and "mushrooms" (I'd like to coin that term if it hasn't been done before) there. I'm uncut, but the foreskin "stays behind"

It can be painful, but mostly I feel like it's going numb and it gives me a weird tingle in the thighs. Safe to say, it doesn't feel safe.

It has two causes, I feel:
1) the urethral hole is too big in all the devices I've tried this in - the A273 Chinese device, a metal Cobra knockoff, and both the original HTv4 and a metal HTv5 knockoff
2) I wear a strap around the waist to keep the device snug to my body, because otherwise all the rings which I can fit snugly will push out and squeeze my balls in an iron vice-like grip.

I'm a grower, so while I don't get that aroused alone, my erection is definitely stronger and bigger with my fiancée, and that creates this issue. I don't want to give up on metal cages, I just prefer them, and I am not 100% on sizing just yet where I would be comfortable to order a custom device given the costs. Perhaps in the future, where I find something that's let's say 80% there.

So what I'm looking for is:
- a metal device with an open "cage" design (the HT just doesn't suit me with its closed tube design)
- a big enough urethral hole so that I can pee comfortably and cleanly enough (sitting down is fine)
- but not so big that my head pokes through and mushrooms.
- ergonomical ring design (circular rings just do not work for me, the HT style is just too good)

For reference, attached is a picture of A273 which I've artistically modified with red lines in a way that I can think can prevent the full push-through. I'm unfortunately not a welder and don't know any kink-friendly ones that could modify my current device(s).
I don't prefer a DIY solution like some plastic/rubber inserts etc. - I'm bad at that stuff. Maybe that's asking a lot, but perhaps there is a device out there that can get me closer to finding that "near-perfect" base on which I can then base the custom device somewhere down the line. And this is one of the few communities where I trust people not to insert too much kink into it and experienced enough that just maybe, there is somebody out there who has better knowledge or DHgate-searching skills than me.

If anyone has any recommendations or ideas, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-09-09 162806.png
Screenshot 2023-09-09 162806.png (352.22 KiB) Viewed 22132 times
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Cage type metal design with medium-sized urethral hole?

Post by TwistedMister »

Skip wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:32 am ...I get too aroused, the head of my member pushes through the urethral hole and "mushrooms" (I'd like to coin that term if it hasn't been done before) there. I'm uncut, but the foreskin "stays behind"

It can be painful, but mostly I feel like it's going numb and it gives me a weird tingle in the thighs. Safe to say, it doesn't feel safe.
I was thinking 'I have the same thing happen with the CB-3000 and it's not that bad', but looking at the picture I can see how it could be. That's one heck of a big slot to push through. Seems to me that I remember somebody here knowing how to weld SS, but I can't remember *who*.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Skip

Post by Skip »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:51 am
Skip wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:32 am ...I get too aroused, the head of my member pushes through the urethral hole and "mushrooms" (I'd like to coin that term if it hasn't been done before) there. I'm uncut, but the foreskin "stays behind"

I was thinking 'I have the same thing happen with the CB-3000 and it's not that bad', but looking at the picture I can see how it could be. That's one heck of a big slot to push through. Seems to me that I remember somebody here knowing how to weld SS, but I can't remember *who*.
Even in the HTv5, it's pretty bad not as bad as the Cobra/A273, where it's the whole head pushing through. Like, the entirety of it, and then the rest is squeezed into the hole. With the HT, it's just the tip, but it still "mushrooms" and I get a weird tingly feeling in my thighs that feels like my body is saying that something is wrong. :|
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Have you considered an actual urethral tube or a plug? Then the hole is tiny. Like just enough for the pee to pass through.

This is the one I wear. It honestly the comfiest I've had by far. Worn it well over a year now apart from treat release.

https://ternence.net/products/ternence- ... thral-tube
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Skip

Post by Skip »

Mr Pickle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:36 pm Have you considered an actual urethral tube or a plug? Then the hole is tiny. Like just enough for the pee to pass through.

This is the one I wear. It honestly the comfiest I've had by far. Worn it well over a year now apart from treat release.

https://ternence.net/products/ternence- ... thral-tube
I've considered it and I know some people have good experience even long-term, but I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to sticking anything down the urethral hole. It's a very, very tough thing to "swallow" for me.
1 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

I've modified cages like this by adding bars in the areas you highlighted. Feel free to contact me for details and pricing.
Skip wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:32 am
For reference, attached is a picture of A273 which I've artistically modified with red lines in a way that I can think can prevent the full push-through. I'm unfortunately not a welder and don't know any kink-friendly ones that could modify my current device(s).
I don't prefer a DIY solution like some plastic/rubber inserts etc. - I'm bad at that stuff. Maybe that's asking a lot, but perhaps there is a device out there that can get me closer to finding that "near-perfect" base on which I can then base the custom device somewhere down the line. And this is one of the few communities where I trust people not to insert too much kink into it and experienced enough that just maybe, there is somebody out there who has better knowledge or DHgate-searching skills than me.

If anyone has any recommendations or ideas, I'd greatly appreciate it!
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:36 pm Have you considered an actual urethral tube or a plug? Then the hole is tiny. Like just enough for the pee to pass through.

If I recall...aren't you fairly 'well-endowed'? And that cage is only 1.7"?

I'm a 'grower' too but I think, if I recall correctly, you've got about an additional 35% on me...are you pretty well 'crammed' in there without much room at all left over?
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm a grower, so I'm like a bag of wrinkles in there. Not Cramed. The cage is Wider than me. The urethral keeps me away from the bars.
Obviously if I'm aroused even slightly I'm Cramed.
The cage is about 3" with the ring. I'm near 8 errect but maybe only 4/5 flaccid/relaxed. As small as 2.5" when cold/nervous. I don't think I'm well endowed as such. Long but pretty thin, so a 40mm ring does me well. Perfect for anal I've been told, but unlikely to ever find that one out 🙄
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:37 pm As small as 2.5" when cold/nervous. I don't think I'm well endowed as such. Long but pretty thin, so a 40mm ring does me well. Perfect for anal I've been told, but unlikely to ever find that one out 🙄
LOL, I can shrink to less than an inch, also a bit thin when full-grown. I'll probably never do anal either, but that's OK because I don't really have any desire to...if a chick asked I might not turn her down but I've always been satisfied with the front door or a blowie...even just a HJ.
0 x