Another Cherry Keeper question

For the gearheads in the audience
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14
Another Cherry Keeper question

Post by Curtis »

Hi, everyone!

My KH has me in a Cherry Keeper short cage, 24/7 with mostly no issues. She is quite happy to keep the key but has no interest in hardware, beyond wanting it to be as secure as possible without a PA. On a bit of a whim, I've just ordered another Cherry Keeper cage, this time with the touchstop and headlock options. I'm curious, does anyone have experience with the headlock feature? Does it help make the cage more secure?

Thanks!
Curtis.
0 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023
Re: Another Cherry Keeper question

Post by Curiousrk »

I got the short cage white with headlock size medium. It’s too short for me I think, because I cannot pee quite right. But the headlock is pretty interesting and I do think it helps make the cage more secure. I at least feel more secure. And when removing it the head catches on the headlock. But if it’s a little smaller, I think it might be irritating. I did order the next size up cage (lengthwise) with size smaller headlock and its in the drawer never used. This is because I’m really liking my MM Jailbird. It is so comfortable and perfect inside diameter and length, that I don’t want to go through a new learning process with another device I just want to stay with the JB for a while. Would be interested to see how you like the headlock.
2 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I loved the idea of the headlock, but the reality was it caused chafing and sores. I loved the idea of the touch stop as well, but it really increased the smell problem. (I like to keep the cage on for weeks at a time) So the basic cherry keeper has turned out to be the best for me.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

I thought the headlock would keep things in place, but only the most extreme depth did a good job of that, but then risked pain/discomfort
1 x