Straight Chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
sissygirljustine

Straight Chastity

Post by sissygirljustine »

Does anyone know of a chastity devise that holds the penis straight out from the body.
Preferably in a straight steel tube.

I need to be forced to stay indoors, as this sort of device would make it too obvious to venture outdoors.

Also ideally from a UK supplier, to avoid shipping costs.

SissyJ
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Straight Chastity

Post by Tom Allen »

I need to be forced to stay indoors, as this sort of device would make it too obvious to venture outdoors
🙄
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Why don’t you just leave your pants off, would have the same effect !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LaoHuBoy

Post by LaoHuBoy »

Holy Trainer are quite straight - especially if you get the normal size. See House of Denial

Also the Gladiator (call lots of other names) available on Amazon/eBay, etc. - it has a hinged ring and the holes on the cage are square,

I have one of these and I can't wear with any clothing
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

chastity device relies on pinning the penis against the balls so it cannot escape the ring.

I dont understand your post about needing to be straight out so you cant go outside.

Seems like a troll post to me. Dunno.. maybe Ill check your post history. Maybe Ill just go about my business and not care. this place has some weird WEIRD conversations go on it. Some that dont make any sense.

Yea.. Ill do the latter.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Well this is new.
Looks like you screw a dildo onto it (supplied). But maybe you could adapt a bigger one?

https://share.temu.com/RBkKwLbMuyA
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Steelwerks Germany advertises a solid, closed one. Red Chili in Spain(?) advertises an open version. As both are custom, either would literally end up being exactly what you’re looking for. For $350 USD.

I have an old, mass produced cage that isn’t produced anymore, and it was not as bent or curved down as most. In terms of shape, that cage was amazing. Unfortunately, it had some flaws that made it unviable, and I retired it from my use. The way it filled a sheath was amazing. The way it slowly ate my penis with its weird closure system was frightening.
1 x