Finding the right Chastity Device

For the gearheads in the audience
KoalaPerson

Finding the right Chastity Device

Post by KoalaPerson »

Hey there!
I've done quite a lot of research into Chastity and I am yet to find a chastity my body accepts. I seem to have a fairly unique set of balls and thickness (for the ring) that isn't very usual as all the chastity cages I try end up either chaffing me, pinching me or slipping my balls out of the ring.
I am looking for a non-metal small chastity cage, ~54mm in ring size and a fairly thick ring (preferably over 10.5mm thick, just something that won't let the balls slip through).

Here is a list of Chastity cages I've tried and gave my chaffing:
Happygo Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel (Normal 50mm)
Holy Trainer V5 (Normal 40mm, 45mm)
V4 Male Resin Chastity Device (Normal 36mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm)
2021 MAMBA Cage Set (Curved 40mm and 46mm)
Kink3D Cobra N+ Chastity Kit (Curved 47.6mm, Standard 50.8mm)

Here is a list of chastity cages I've tried recently and gave me no chaffing:
CHASTE BIRD 2022 New HT-V5 (55m)
Kink3D Cobra N+ Chastity Kit (54mm XD)

What problem I'm having:
The "CHASTE BIRD 2022" while giving me no chaffing, is cheap and because of that isn't the most comfortable (Also doesn't feel high-quality), so I have moved on to something more high-quality.
The Kink3D Cobra N+ 54mm is what I have now, but after 3 days of wearing it my left ball slipped out, even though I used the "XD" option (Thickest ring option Kink3D offers). Anything below or including 50.8mm gave me chaffing, while 54mm didn't. The ring doesn't have the smoothest material/design and can pinch sometimes when bending or moving the legs. The lock mechanism can be a bit loose and cause a gap to form between the ring and the cage, and lastly the actual lock has a wiggle inside of it causing the cage to rattle if you are even to attempt getting any vibrating machine next to it.

What should I do? I've finally found a size that doesn't cause chaffing (54mm) and yet my balls slips out and I have other issues with the practical design of Kink3D. Does anyone have any good recommendations for non-metal chastity devices that offer sizes between 52mm and 55mm that may not cause this ball slippage?
I would appreciate any help.. I've been struggling finding a good chastity cage for years.
0 x
whoami
Re: Finding the right Chastity Device

Post by whoami »

No recommendations, just a thought… balls slipping through is largely a function of the gap between the base ring and the cage. I think you may have to go custom to get that gap just right.
1 x
KoalaPerson

Post by KoalaPerson »

whoami wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:09 pm No recommendations, just a thought… balls slipping through is largely a function of the gap between the base ring and the cage. I think you may have to go custom to get that gap just right.
Hey, thanks for the response. I noticed this too. When I get hard my balls don't slip through (From what it seems). I'm just not sure where I would find a good chastity cage that has this that isn't made of metal.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with whoami. Of the devices I own, the only ones that I really care about are my (custom) Mature Metal Jail Bird and Watchful Mistress. Please be sure to let us know if you find a good non-metal solution.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Come check out my Evo!

I presume by chafing you actually mean ball burn - the burning sensation at the bottom of the scrotum. That isn't actually from chafing and is from the scrotum being contorted and stretching at its shortest point where the divide is. Basically if the ring doesn't match your anatomy well enough, it pushes the skin and tesitcles around so that it stretches the skin causing the burning sensation.

My Evo doesn't have any "sizes" as it is a made to measure system so it is more than possible to get you the ring size that you need. The base ring is universally acclaimed with its anatomical shape and waterfall edge design that helps spread out the scrotal skin to reduce burning and slippage. Plus I have other ways to reduce the ball gap so that you don't have issues with the testicles slipping through.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have!
0 x
KoalaPerson

Post by KoalaPerson »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:25 pm Come check out my Evo!

I presume by chafing you actually mean ball burn - the burning sensation at the bottom of the scrotum. That isn't actually from chafing and is from the scrotum being contorted and stretching at its shortest point where the divide is. Basically if the ring doesn't match your anatomy well enough, it pushes the skin and tesitcles around so that it stretches the skin causing the burning sensation.

My Evo doesn't have any "sizes" as it is a made to measure system so it is more than possible to get you the ring size that you need. The base ring is universally acclaimed with its anatomical shape and waterfall edge design that helps spread out the scrotal skin to reduce burning and slippage. Plus I have other ways to reduce the ball gap so that you don't have issues with the testicles slipping through.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have!
Hey that is really cool! I'll definitely give this a look. Thank you very much!
1 x