FRRK-98 from DH Gate

For the gearheads in the audience
365Daytona
FRRK-98 from DH Gate

Post by 365Daytona »

Ordered this device and received it quickly. I have worn it for 48 hours and showered with it in place. Very happy with the comfort level. Since I have practiced chastity for several years now the open end does not bother me. The most important aspect is that I can urinate and not get it all over my scrotum. I don't urinate standing up so no problems there. Further, I have discovered that I can clean it easily with the hand shower head while it is in place.

What I was doing before is removing the chastity device for showering, cleaning the device and re-locking after. Much less bother now as I believe I can wear this continuously. I opted for the flat ergonomic ring 45mm and it fits very well.

Have not seen this reviewed on this forum so I thought I would post my experience.
1 x
BWiley

Re: FRRK-98 from DH Gate

Post by BWiley »

I have been trying to get on DH Gate but the site freezes and goes no where. Is anyone else having the same problems?
0 x
slave d

Re: FRRK-98 from DH Gate

Post by slave d »

BWiley wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:05 pm I have been trying to get on DH Gate but the site freezes and goes no where. Is anyone else having the same problems?
Nope works fine me for me

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.