From CB6000 to A271; skin problems

For the gearheads in the audience
ServingHer

From CB6000 to A271; skin problems

Post by ServingHer »

Most of my experience is with a CB6000 knockoff. I think it fits fairly well, but is a little on the big side. I completely fill the narrow portion of the tube, but the larger glans area has plenty of extra space, and during urination I use Q-tips to realign my head, and sometimes have to pull it down toward the end of the slot--I'm usually maybe 3/8" shy of the end of the slot. The extra space makes it easy to thoroughly clean the inside of the cage with cleaning swabs, but in spite of daily soap and water, it starts getting odorous after about 3 days. If I'm a little less timely with the cleaning, such as showering every 36 hours instead of 24 hours, or if I've been sweating a lot, then it turns into a bacterial skin issue quickly.

To put the CB6000 on, I usually just push myself in with Q-tips and a little bit of lotion. Then I lube the base ring about every 12 hours, and every 24 hours I spread a drop of lotion around inside the cage to keep my skin moistened enough that it won't stick to the tube. I've used the stocking method in the past with good success, but don't use it anymore because I'm able to easily push myself completely inside the tube just with Q-tips these days.

I've seen the trend toward smaller cages, and all the talk sounds good about stopping an erection before it gets started, cramming the exterior flesh into a tiny space and shifting the erectile tissue inside the abdomen, etc... but the reality so far has been very different for me. I got an A271 a month or so ago, and haven't figured out the ropes of wearing it yet. First I tried pushing myself inside the tube with Q-tips (dry, no lube), but I can't get much more than the head in before the tube is full, and I just had to jam the cage onto the ring and hope for the best. After a bit of time for my erection to subside, I removed the cage and pushed more skin into the tube with Q-tips. With that method I'm able to cram most of myself into the tube, but a couple folds of shaft skin get stuck around the back end of the tube, and internally I "feel" like my shaft is just halfway inside the tube. There's so much pressure inside the cage that there's no room to get a swab in and clean between my skin and the tube, but with this method I was able to wear the cage for 5 days before it got uncomfortable. When I removed it, there was a little skin irritation in what I think was a hotspot because my skin was stuck in exactly the same spot the whole time... but the smell was less obnoxious than the CB6000 after just 2 days!

Next, I tried the stocking method with the A271. It's really tight and hard to do, and results in a rug-burned feeling on my shaft, but it gets me all the way in, and feels the best in terms of internally feeling like my shaft is fully in the tube. I've tried this method twice now, and both times, within 24 hours my skin started itching, and when I removed the cage, my shaft along my urethera was red and nearly raw. It took well over a week to heal up.

I'm really not sure what to make of this... I think I could be getting a friction burn from the stocking, or it could be a hotspot from the intense pressure of being stuffed inside the tiny tube, or a friction burn from attempting to get hard inside the tube with no lube, or maybe a bacterial/hygienic issue. Once I'm in, I don't think there's enough space to get a swab with lube in there. Do I need lube inside a solid steel tube like this? Maybe I should keep trying the stocking method and figure out how to do it without causing a friction burn? I really like the small size of this cage; it feels so much better for everyday wear. I don't know if I should keep trying this cage, or just give up on it and get an A272 or A273. The A272 is bulkier than I want, but I'm not sure I want to be spilling out between the bars on an open design like the A273.
0 x
slave d

Re: From CB6000 to A271; skin problems

Post by slave d »

Could you please provide links to the 3 models you talk about (not the cb6000) so I’m certain of what you’re talking about.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

The A271 that I have now and the A272 styles are both pictured here: https://aliexpress.us/item/2251832567236351.html
A271 is the short cage (labeled 42mm long) and the A272 is the long cage (labeled 60mm long.)

Here’s the A273 style, which I think has the same cage length as the A271: https://aliexpress.com/i/2251832539778129.html
And its longer counterpart the A274, which I think has the same cage length as the A272: https://aliexpress.com/i/2251832595299033.html
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

It sounds to me as if your issue is girth rather than length. I have quite a skinny cock as well as short so even the smallest of those is, if anything, too big for me. The description you give of trying to get into the tubes would suggest you’re too much of a “wide load” for them. While it’s preferable for you to be touching the cage all round at times I would be quite loose in those a lot of the time. That being said I would have thought the cb6000 was narrower if anything. My suggestion would be to look for a more open cage rather than a tube and with a bigger diameter, I don’t think length is the issue and once you find the right width you should be able to do shorter than the 6000. The other thing some have found is that the flat section used in these rather than round (in the cage rings) can also cause irritation, so while the ring design is one of the best the cage may not be so for “fatties” (joke) like you !! Hope that’s some help.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I think that slave d is probably right.

Most "off the shelf" devices have 1 3/8" inside diameter, including the CB devices (except for the Curve which is 1 1/2"). Not only are they hard for me to get on, but skin sticks out of any openings the device has, and the tube compresses my urethra somewhat. I have an enlarged prostate so don't need anything else to complicate urination. The Curve, being a tube design, is barely wide enough for me. My custom Jail Bird is 1 1/2", but it is fine due to its cage design.

You might look at the Cobras. They have wider models.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

I've been experimenting more the past couple days, and I might be figuring it out. I tried the stocking method again in the CB6000, and got minor "rug burn" that felt a lot like when I had the skin trouble with the A271. I practiced with the stocking and figured out how to get in the CB6000 with minimal friction on my skin, then tried the A271 again and pulled myself mostly in with no friction burn, but got in a lot farther than is possible when prodding with q-tips. Once inside, I used q-tips to liberally work lotion around inside the tube, and right away I got the familiar tingly feeling I have in the CB6000 tube when things are going well.

This morning, after 1 day in, it was still feeling good, so instead of taking it off for cleaning, I used swabs, soap and a water bottle to wash the inside of the tube out, and was surprised how easily the swabs fit inside--snugger than the CB6000, but still pretty workable to move the swab around and scrub. Maybe I overestimated my size, and couldn't fit a swab inside the first few days because I was still so turned on by the new cage that I didn't fully lose my erection when I was messing with it.

Should I need lube inside the steel tube? It seems to contribute to odor, so I try not to use it inside if I don't have to, but I don't know if the skin will float around without it, or get stuck... So far so good today without lubing up after cleaning it out, but I don't know how long it will last.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

ServingHer wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:04 am Should I need lube inside the steel tube? It seems to contribute to odor, so I try not to use it inside if I don't have to, but I don't know if the skin will float around without it, or get stuck... So far so good today without lubing up after cleaning it out, but I don't know how long it will last.
I've had a CB-3000 for about 20 years now, and a daily shower is definitely necessary...of course, I tend to think that people should shower daily anyway, even without a device.

I have tried a number of different creams and lubes, including mineral oil which seemed not to do anything to reduce the smell if a shower was skipped. What worked best for me was silicone oil- it doesn't seem to contribute any off odors and it lasts longer than mineral oil. With silicone oil, I only needed a morning and night application. Night application after a shower, to get ready for bed, and a morning application to stay 'slippy' all day at work.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

slave d wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:15 am It sounds to me as if your issue is girth rather than length...My suggestion would be to look for a more open cage rather than a tube and with a bigger diameter
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:37 am Most "off the shelf" devices have 1 3/8" inside diameter...Not only are they hard for me to get on, but skin sticks out of any openings the device has, and the tube compresses my urethra somewhat.
It's taken a year of intermittent play for me to realize how sage this advice was. I've gotten the A271 to work a lot better, but I can't fully shake the skin issues that seem to be caused when I get turned on too often without enough lubrication inside the tube. I might go a few days or a few weeks without issue, but sooner or later I get a little neglectful either with daily cleaning, or lubrication, and a skin issue flares up.

I got this cage from Ternence. It's shorter and wider than the A271, and the cage portion of it, while a little pinchy when skin sticks out the holes, hasn't had the skin issues inside the cage that I get with the A271. I really like the feel of it! It's even more compact and concealable than the A271, and pretty much eliminates the feeling that I'm wearing something that sticks straight out in front of me. It feels more like part of my body.

The problem with this one is the ring. I get bad ball burn at night, I think partly because of the round profile, but also because there's a lot of play in the alignment holes. The A271's flat ring has deeper alignment holes, its cage has longer pins, and when you jiggle the cage there is very little play--the ball gap varies maybe 1/16" or 1/8". The Ternence round ring has shallow alignment holes, its cage has shorter pins, and the pins are quite a bit smaller diameter than the pin holes, giving it a lot of slop once the lock is in. Jiggling the cage back and forth results in the ball gap changing around 3/8". I wish there was an option with these cheap cages to spend a few bucks more and get a little more quality...

Also I got a couple Ternence micro cages: This one and this one. With them I have the compressed urethra issue that WifeIsVanilla mentioned, and the alignment pin holes are so sloppy that my skin can get pinched in them! It's baaaad.

I really like the flat ergonomic ring on the A271, so I'm tempted to try the A275, which seems to be the same length as the A271, but more open. I hope it's not too pinchy. Wish I could find a cage like the good Ternence one to go with the good A2xx-style ring...
0 x