New unit may be the last

For the gearheads in the audience
DrPinotNoir
Re: New unit may be the last

Post by DrPinotNoir »

yup I know, Im married to a woman that literally cannot be mean. She doesnt have it in her. So I get away with murder constantly. She has read all kinds of materials on her own. She likes how I act when Im in chastity but all I have to do is whine a little and she takes it off. "Im just not that way" and I will say "You know you could pretend and act like an actress" "No, that is too weird. It gets to real" It is fine really im sure I tire her out quite a bit.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Almost a year with this unit!
It took some time to fully adapt but my body has accepted the 34R completely and it is now more comfortable than I could have imagined.
I often wear the elastic strap just to keep it pulled up tight but enjoy being able to change the sensations just by adding or removing the belt.
I actually caught myself checking for the unit the other night, I have gotten so comfortable in it that I can forget I'm wearing it now. LOL
I have been wearing it most of the year, changing to test new units or once for doctor visit but can say at least eight months have been in the 34R.
I am looking at designing another unit with BA along the same lines as the 34R but that is an ongoing project so we will see, besides I don't know if another cage for full time is needed, the three I have from BA can all be worn full time with the 34R becoming my daily unit and is impossible to escape from or pullout so why spend the money, Right?

Stay locked my friends,
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Congratulations. A comfy cage is a big deal. One that your cannot pull out without a piercing is really amazing.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I tried to pull out again the other morning as a test, soaped up really well and worked on it in the shower, the way my cage ended up being made it covers the glans ring perfectly, this makes it difficult to try and work out of it. I wasn't stupid like I was before when I tried to get out and damaged myself, just slow and carefully and could not get out of the glans ring.
I had started adding a thin steel ring around the base of my penis before installing the glans ring and cage, it seems to keep my penis slightly engorged so it stays pressed against the end of the cage much more.
I was careful testing it until I found one that fit and didn't cause any pinching under the cage, I can use it with my other units as well.
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.