Rigid chasitity experiences

For the gearheads in the audience
Kai

Rigid chasitity experiences

Post by Kai »

hello, has heman already made experiences with the manufacturer rigid? especially with the models: High Security Chastity Cages with Anchor?

that sounds very interesting
0 x
slave d

Re: Rigid chasitity experiences

Post by slave d »

A link would be very useful rather than making us chase all over the web !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Atone

Post by Atone »

I don't have experience with that device but I have a little experience with Rigid Chastity.

I have a locking ring with spikes. I fucking love it. It is absolutely not for the timid. I happen to be a little bit of a pain slut though so it is perfect for me. It has an incredible finish and I really like the way the lock is configured. It is more enclosed and "protected" than the one on my steelheart. Not that it couldn't be defeated but it would definitely take more effort. Psychologically it makes a big difference.

Went to get a link, apparently they call it the punisher. Here's the link http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?rout ... ry&path=64. I ordered it in August 2019 and received it in Feb 2020. I think the estimated time was 14-20 weeks, actual was about 26 weeks.

In Sept 2021 I decided that I wanted to try one of their tubes so I ordered a "Halfshell" http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?rout ... duct_id=63 with a bunch of accessories. Both smooth and spiked rings, smooth and spiked "anchor", and maybe something else. My hope would be that this would be my ultimate device. Once I had the base ring on I might be able to never take it off. Like really, never. (I currently have to switch base rings when I go from tube to spikes). I also was supposed to get a PA in Oct 2021 to accommodate the anchor. That got postponed due to a kidney stone incident and then a while after that @Michele and I became involved in a committed relationship. She put a hard no on the PA so it never happened, which ended up being a good thing.

And that brings me to today. As of January 2023 I have not received this order. It's been 16 months so far. I reached out to them 6 months or so ago and they said it was going to be soon. I knew going in that it was going to be a long wait so that didn't bother me. The Ukraine war started during this time as well and they are located in Poland not too terribly far from Ukraine. I give them a little slack (a lot actually) because I imagine that is rather disruptive.

In November of 2022 I reached out to them again asking to cancel my order. I have not heard anything back from them and haven't seen an update on their twitter since then either. I probably paid them around $500 total up front. I would be surprised at this point if I ever see a device from them or any of my $500.

At this point I'm not getting a PA and I'm not sure how well it would work without one. And we have settled in very nicely with the Steelheart that I have had for many, many years.
0 x
Kai

Post by Kai »

0 x
Kai

Post by Kai »

I sent a mail to the manufacturer but he didn't answer at all. I actually wanted to place an order but now I'm not so sure anymore. afterwards you get nothing delivered and the money is gone.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Kai wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:21 am I sent a mail to the manufacturer but he didn't answer at all. I actually wanted to place an order but now I'm not so sure anymore. afterwards you get nothing delivered and the money is gone.
I still haven't heard from them but I did just notice that their twitter has a couple of new deliveries on it from the last few days and today.

Maybe I will see something some day.
0 x
Kai

Post by Kai »

habe bei der suche eines alternativen anbieters jetzt die seite gefunden:

https://badassworkroom.com/

Hat hier eventuell jemand Erfahrungen?
0 x
Kai

Post by Kai »

while looking for an alternative provider, i found this page:

https://badassworkroom.com/

Has anyone here had any experience?
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I think a lot of issues are that some of these places are an individual with a workshop, and it's more a hobby than a business.
1 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Rigid Chastity is in Poland, I think. It took me like 8 months to get my device, which is the half shell. http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?rout ... duct_id=63

I can say that one is a really great device--the workmanship was great in every department and it was easy to put on. The only reason I stopped wearing it is because I, mysteriously, started getting pain on one side when I did; and this was after months of continual wear without an issue. But yes, they are slow to make it and slow to respond, that's just how they are.
0 x