Unknown device

For the gearheads in the audience
RiZob

Unknown device

Post by RiZob »

Hello,
did anyone of you see this device before? Found it on Aliexpres randomly and there is no name of it.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004 ... 4942%21sea
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Unknown device

Post by Tom Allen »

A lot of Chinese devices show up on the market with no name or model number. It's an interesting idea, but I suspect that this would only be good for play and not daily wear.
1 x
RiZob

Post by RiZob »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:33 am A lot of Chinese devices show up on the market with no name or model number. It's an interesting idea, but I suspect that this would only be good for play and not daily wear.
I agree it´s probably not for long term wearing. Never saw something like that before. How do they even put it on? Cannot even imagine how does it look like when somebody wears it. :D
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Looks to me like the boys tuck into the basket at the left after the scrotal skin is trapped in the small section with the installed lock. The shaft appears to be passed through the top of the main vertical structure, then pointed downward via the basket directly to the right and captured by the separate piece after the open ends are inserted into the holes below and the ring is captured in the second locking mechanism. Seems like all the weight would be supported by the shaft (somewhat) and the trapped scrotal skin, so agree it may not be comfortable for long term wear.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Interesting concept, i‘m intrigued what that would feel like wearing.

Thanx for posting & the explanation for putting it on.
0 x