Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

For the gearheads in the audience
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mr Pickle, thank for this log. I am following it with great interest.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

More bike riding and more strange twinges in my lower back, so I decided to remove when I was released this morning.
We did another 10 mile round trip. These are not e-bikes, it's all pedal power.
Basically I'm out of shape as it's been two years since we last did this type of biking with the kids.
The twinge came back. This evening I came to realise the twinges are from using long disused muscles rather than having an insert, but it wasn't worth risking it to find out.
So it will be going back in. Personally I miss it now.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Back in after being out for a day.
No problems at all.

Might be worth mentioning I have to fit the tube to the cage before putting cage on.
You can insert tube into penis then put cage on (easier) but this means you have to tighten it while it's on, which makes it turn and unaligned and causes problems.

I missed being reminded I get morning wood this morning. It still wakes me as my penis effectively grips the tube., which is uncomfortable enough to wake me. I then have to bear it until wood subsides. I missed the reassurance of it.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Six week mark and everything is fine.

Because the steel urethral has a budded end, the cage can't be removed once I'm hard and my penis grips the bar. C likes this. If she can turn me on fast enough I'm a prisoner by my own making.

The insert has been in permanent apart from a four day cage break I wasn't given enough time to get it back on. When I did put it back I had to adjust to it again but didn't need to take it off.

I have been on a few ten mile bike rides, lots of manual work and all has been fine. There is always a few twinges in the back after this, but they just go.

I had a few twinges that didn't feel right.
The tube nut was too tight to be able to swivel of its own accord and it was out of line. I knew this because peeing was vibrating and spilling. The sensation was similar to my first day wearing it, not a major concern, likley rubbing somewhere new.

I took it out rather than be uncomfortable with intention of putting it back in in morning. C would not release me again so soon so was off for the four days.

When C is on form she has me leaking precum like crazy. It dribbles out the end.
This time C refused my scheduled orgasm and ramped teasing up. I'm precuming so much I was affraid I would block it.

I'm more used to the morning wood now. It still wakes me, I'm glad of this.

Putting the cage on takes quite a while if I haven't been allowed cum (more often than not). Because the first thing is popping the tube head in at which point cock starts to swell. It definitely adds a more kinky erotic feel to dining the cage.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

slave d wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:33 pm Are they not able to be unscrewed externally to the cage and so allow “everything” to be pulled out the back ?

MsM’s ld
Re-Read this in a different light and am adding another answer.
Yes. You can undo the front nut, unlock the base Ring and pull the lot out.
Visa versa. You can insert the tube, then put the cage on.
The only issue with this is you can't see exactly where the tube is pointing. If it is cock eyed it causes problems.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

It's a permanent fixture now and as far as I'm concerned not a risk at all.
I had to do a five day stint where I couldn't rinse it under a tap let alone shower or wash it. Unbelievably it didn't stink due to there being no pee hitting the cage. I can stand up and pee with confidence, but most of all I feel.. More locked,. More in chastity and more owned. It has amplified all these feelings and sensations. I wouldn't want to be without it now.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:14 pm ...I feel.. More locked,. More in chastity and more owned. It has amplified all these feelings and sensations...
That is the sort of thing that I am interested in experiencing- truly not having any choice because it is impossible to remove, absent destruction or the use of cutting tools, which would be obvious and would make her extremely unhappy; to be completely unable to 'cheat' without detection by 'slipping out' to experience complete erection and 'normal' stimulation, no 'willpower' required; for her to have 100% control of my ability to experience 'normal' erections, stimulation and pleasure, and to use that power (and my desire to experience those things) to compel my performance/participation is sexual activities in order to be 'rewarded' with them.

How would my attitude and willingness (or lack thereof) change in regard to certain things? Are there things that she likes/wants to do, which currently require bondage/force to compel me, that I would do without bondage/force if I knew that it was the only way for me to be able to have a 'normal' erection and a hand/blowjob or fuck?
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

So far, apart from getting used to the tube its been in constantly.
C does let me out for mintues, not days. A good week would be 20 minutes in all.
I have peed into a bottle whe caught short on site with nowhere to go. Try that without a tube. I didnt even wonder if I could.
Coming in the tube is a totally different experience, both good and bad.
An ideal deterrent for wanabe escapees. too much trouble even if it were possible Heck. if C left the key out I wouldn't consider it. Too much hassle.
Totally used to it love my morning wood now and boy do I feel helplessly trapped this week.
It makes C feel more powerful knowing I'm 'more locked and more desperate". She is making use of me and disregarding my needs more.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

It sounds like one of the issues you have from time to time has to do with making sure that the curve of the urethral insert is aligned with the curvature of your cage. I wonder if there is a device with a somewhat flexible urethral insert that would allow for a greater margin for error in this regard?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:54 pm I wonder if there is a device with a somewhat flexible urethral insert that would allow for a greater margin for error in this regard?
I have seen some that are made of clear PVC and have a SS bulb end. But, I have to wonder if there is a potential to harbor bacteria where the SS and PVC connect. The fittings *look* tight in the pictures, but bacteria are very small creatures.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted