Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr Pickle
Re: Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

Post by Mr Pickle »

slave d wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:33 pm Are they not able to be unscrewed externally to the cage and so allow “everything” to be pulled out the back ?

MsM’s ld
Urethral deviceis inside the cage. Screw is outside. If you undid the screw the hole thing would be floating inside your dick. It can be removed if the cage is off, so it's optional.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

This question brings more answers.

The screw on spout thing... It doesn't look as neat as a s/steel M6 nut.
Also, they can come loose unless absolutely tight, not nice as it pitches. I spent half a day working off site Like this. Keep a spare nut handy.

I have now replaced it with a nylon lock nut as I'm no longer needing to remove the tube..

Yes, I've cracked it, or at least my body has adjusted to accept it.

Now been on for the whole week and even my hardest morning wood was bearable.

My cleaning/lube routine (or at least this is what I do) take a piss after putting it on. Piss has amonea, natural germ killer etc.
Pee and shake and all the drops come out.
Washing the cage is simple. Stick your caged bits under the tap, tissue clean and let it air dry.

I have never used surgy lube, I use spit and a touch of sex lube if available. be outraged all you like, I've done deep sounding for years using spot lube and piss wash 😉
I dont boil wash etc before strapping it in or on. Anti bacterial soap is what I use anyway.

Anyway.. So far so good. Eventually I'm sure C will have me cum in this thing (when in an evil mood).
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

It takes a bit of time to get used to having the UI, but all in all its not a bad thing depending on the actual diameter of the tube. I have a 7 inch UI in mine, if I am out of it for a day or two its a bit uncomfortable initially on reinsertion, but I get over that pretty quickly. If it is off only for shower / cleaning time, then reinsertion is easy and painless.

Up-thread you talked about an insertable end with like a washer to prevent urine from going down the sides of the tube. Was that an after-market thing, and if so where did you purchase it? I find that urine flows around the tube sometimes, and sometimes not. I'd prefer the "not" myself, makes somethings easier, like post bladder action cleaning.

Cumming in a UI equipped cage is unlike anything I have ever experienced before. More intense, less fullfilling, far different sensations. When/if your S.O. ever gets to that "evil" point you may never want to have her do you any other way. My S.O. and I are still discussing this possibility, and with luck and a bit of patience it should be something she enjoys as well.

Eddie
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Perhaps this is like the washer to prevent leakage though it doesn't penetrate as far as your urethal tube. It does open up a lot of other possibilities though.

https://tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTie ... 0Tips.html
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I haven't added anything inside the cage, it's the beveled base that seals it for me I think. It has a diameter of 10mm so the meatus slowly works and stretches over it. This and the end bud do the job even when I'm busting to go.
I have to look to see if I'm still peeing now because I can't feel it. So no modifications, just a tight fit.
I have riged it so the tube can move/rotate. I found when it was tightly screwed it wasn't as good.
The tether sounds interesting, I might have to look at that sometime in the future. C has put up with enough "letting me out to adjust" for the time being.
Being let out for cleaning isn't an option. The deal was "you let me out when you want to" C isn't changing that. So it gets cleaned before it goes back on. I find it easy enough to clean externally with being a birdcage design.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Coming up to three weeks.

If the tube insert isn't straight or aligned with my pee tube correctly, pee leakes around the insert, it's messy. It's a good way to tell if it is fitted properly. A nice easy stream, no vibrations.
If left unaligned I will feel it with morning wood, uncomfortable.
I have found the best result is to use a nylon thread lock nut/anti slip (anything that doesn't come off when not fastened all the way) .
And I tighten it so the insert still has slight movement. This allows it to auto correct itself alignments wise. So peeing and wood are always fine.

Been 24/7 since, only comes off for C's entertainment once or twice a week. No other reason.
C pokes her fingers through my cage more for some reason
Also, when driving I can feel the vibrations of the motor. So driving for the sheer pleasure of it has a new meaning.

For testing purposes I have tried to pull out, not a chance. So I tried whilst in the shower and soaped up.
It think if one had a large base Ring it might be doable? But it would not be a nice experience, painful even.
My base Ring is custom made, 39mm tripple width. I design my own. The width means I can go smaller without cutting circulation (the preasure is spread over a wider area). Its comfortable and grips much better. Made in plastic so reduced weight.
I don't like the hinged ring provided anyway, too fiddly.
Today I was working on site, needed to pee and standing was the only option, no door on the cab either. No problem at at, not a single drip. Shaking has to be quite vigorous so it can flick about, used tissue whist doing this.
I'm seriously enjoying the fact that being locked is not forgotten for long now and I'm more horny for it.
1 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Something I've never entirely understood about the fear of these is, well, catheters are basically the same thing. Obviously, fit, cleanliness, proper material, and so on, is always a factor, but my brother had to wear a catheter for WEEKS following a surgery and that was considered totally fine and acceptable by the medical establishment. Do the same thing for fun though and suddenly having something inside there for more than 10 minutes of sounding is just crazy pants. The only thing that seems like a legit drawback is how often you should probably clean it; with an open and well-fitting cage, folks go weeks without unlocking for a deep clean, but I imagine a urethral tube would need more attention than that. But then, most people seem to opt for weekly cleanings anyway, if not even more frequently. I've actually been considering such a cage too, but I need one that also has a PA piece because I don't want that closing up.
1 x
koekoek

Post by koekoek »

We have a looker02 with 6mm urethral tube.
Peeing is a problem, it does not come true the tube or a major part does not.
The tube is quite long, past the ring.

Also the tube irritates pretty much after a few days, but that does depend on how much it tries to grow in the cage.

Should we try a shorter tube or a larger tube ?

We use it because my girlfriend likes the struggle and pain, plus it can not escape or have an easy orgasm.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

My uncle has had a catheter in for 20 years and not had a uti. He has however had ear infection due to water getting in them. Sometimes cleaning can be the problem. My pee tube has pee in it everytime I pee.. I don't clean my pee tube lol.
I do like the look of the looker.
6mm tube is too small a bore to pee through. I had to sound until 9mm was OK. The 8mm tube with 9mm bud works a treat for me even when busting for a pee.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

4 weeks.
The insert has been in permanent apart from a two day cage break I was given.

I have been on a few five mile bike rides, lots of manual work and all has been fine.

But today I had a few twinges that didn't feel right.
The tube nut was too tight to be able to swivel of its own accord and it was out of line. I knew this because peeing was vibrating and spilling. The sensation was similar to my first day wearing it, not a major concern, likley rubbing somewhere new.

I've taken it out rather than be uncomfortable, I'll give it a night to recover.
0 x