Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr Pickle
Re: Transition to steel urethral tube Log.

Post by Mr Pickle »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:54 pm It sounds like one of the issues you have from time to time has to do with making sure that the curve of the urethral insert is aligned with the curvature of your cage. I wonder if there is a device with a somewhat flexible urethral insert that would allow for a greater margin for error in this regard?
Yes, and I have tried them. They are comfier and can go in deeper.
The problem is they are narrow (6mm I think) , so not good for peeing through end rjey up smelling bad. I was worried about hygiene etc.
The steel insert I have worked out now. Once I added a nylon lock nut it didn't have to be tight so can swivel into position as I move.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Not in transition any more.
Initially C was "Oh my god it goes all the way inside. That's very scary, I can't imagine ever doing that"
After 6 months with zero complaints I swapped it for security gate reasons and C didn't like me wearing a cage without the insert because I was somehow less locked? Also she likes to pole through the bars to feel the steel inside?
Result is. This is no longer a test run, it's a permanent thing and I honestly would feel wrong without it.
So this is the end of this thread. Done and dusted.
Steel urethral tubes 8mm minimum, bulbed end. Win win.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Quite a journey from
an alternative to a jock box
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

ponylady wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:42 pm Quite a journey from
an alternative to a jock box
Wow! That was so long ago I'd forgotten 😂. How did I get away with that? Or didn't I?

Yes. A long way indeed.
0 x
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:52 pm. How did I get away with that? Or didn't I?
You didn‘t; but i‘m not gonna search for that post.
That was about 6-15 months into your journey, by my guesstimate.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Just an update.
I replaced the round 'nut' with a lock nut a long time back. It seems cheap nut corrode and I snapped the tube trying to replace it. I waited 10 days for a replacement. There was no need to readjust. Apart from the ten days it has been in since I started, it only comes out at playtime (maybe 20 minutes) , no cleaning.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

A year later and my how it has flown by.

I still have a steel tube inside my dick (don't really know it's there).
Most importantly. No redness, no infections or bad things going on.

If anything I have noticed I no longer get the flakey or white skin I used to get from damp. This most likely from peeing stood up and all the urine passing through the tube.
I would honestly recommend this to anyone who might be considering it.

The only permanently change was the addition of a marine steel lock nut instead of the thing supplied.

It looks better and it does not move. But beware. Once on it will not come off without snapping the tube.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:55 pm Most importantly. No redness, no infections or bad things going on.
TYVM, nice to have a real report instead of rumors.
The only permanently change was the addition of a marine steel lock nut instead of the thing supplied.

It looks better and it does not move. But beware. Once on it will not come off without snapping the tube.
Why would it need to come off?
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

When you first start wearing there is a period of adjustment similar to adjusting to long tern cage wearing.. If you only have one cage. Used removable nut with spring washer until your up to full time.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:55 pm

When you say it won't come off without snapping the tube, do you mean you need a new tube each time you are unlocked, or just that you have to treat the cage and tube as one unit - i.e. you can take the cage off without snapping the tube, but the tube is still attached to the cage.
1 x