Flaccidator silicon band chastity - is this real?

For the gearheads in the audience
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6
Flaccidator silicon band chastity - is this real?

Post by mrrigid »

Because actually, this is just the kind of thing I'm looking for - restraint with minimal hardware - doesn't' have to be practical for more than a few hours.

https://rulesandprotocols.bdsmlr.com/post/121006964

https://cdn101.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photo ... YZTzoQ.png
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Flaccidator silicon band chastity - is this real?

Post by Tom Allen »

I've seen something like this, but can't remember where.
Mr S Leathers, maybe?
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Not exactly, but they have some interesting stuff - thanks!

There's a 'swimsuit' from Koalaswim called the Meatpacker that has the same band-behind-the-corona feature, but has a metal ring I'd rather avoid.

https://www.koalaswim.com/meat-packer-cock-display-suit
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Looking at that I think I could make one with a shoe lace in about 30 seconds. Not secure of course but nor are any of these. I’m sure you could buy silicon rings somewhere and connect them up with a shoe lace or similar if you wanted a more professional look.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

slave d wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:19 pm Looking at that I think I could make one with a shoe lace in about 30 seconds. Not secure of course but nor are any of these. I’m sure you could buy silicon rings somewhere and connect them up with a shoe lace or similar if you wanted a more professional look.

MsM’s ld
I haven't done that exact thing, but as I have often tried to wear multiple silicone rings on different parts all at once, I'd note that it's easy for them to pinch parts between them and rub them dry quite quickly. The shoelace would have to be pretty tight, and then THAT might rub uncomfortably quite quickly. That's the one reason I too would be sort of interested in something like this that is quite tight and made of all silicone; no slack, no moving pieces.
0 x
jth40s

Post by jth40s »

The idea of (locking) piercings that do the exact same thing has been a topic of conversation between us before. I try not to say anything to remind her of it. The idea of a PA is scary to me. The idea of a PA locked to a taint piercing is downright terrifying.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

jth40s wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:43 pm The idea of (locking) piercings that do the exact same thing has been a topic of conversation between us before. I try not to say anything to remind her of it. The idea of a PA is scary to me. The idea of a PA locked to a taint piercing is downright terrifying.
I agree. I saw a quick gif of a PA being locked to a taint piercing which sent a shudder down my spine.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.