Mature Metal Custom

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked by LRC

Mature Metal Custom

Post by Locked by LRC »

I have finally ordered a device from Mature Metal. I have made numerous allusions to it on various posts and haven’t said which it was going to be. LRC and I have been discussing it because we had disagreements on each of the devises.

LRC liked the Jail Bird because she likes the more open design. She has long nails and just loves to tease me with them in my CB2000. I didn’t like it because of the cross bars at the end. I’m a neat freak down there and I was concerned about splatter through the bars. I now wear powder inside my CB6000s and have no signs of moisture at the end of the day.

I liked the Watchful Mistress. When I contacted Mature Metal they said it was possible to make it without the left-to-right bars. That cured my concerns. LRC didn’t like the fact that it was more enclosed. This is what she dislikes about the CB6000s.

I will also chime in on how patient Mature Metal is. After many drawings and over 15 Emails, some answered in minutes, we have come up with a custom design. We discussed what would and wouldn’t work and he would tell me truthfully why something would be better or worse. He also told me if it would be something he couldn’t make and the reason why.

What we came up with is a hybrid of the Jail Bird and Watchful Mistress. It will have the bars of the Jail Bird down to the point where the bars go through the ring just before the head. Then the Watchful Mistress’ head cap will be attached. There will be two bars that will go up and down with no cross bars.
I have the concept drawing here. The black lines are the Watchful Mistress and the red lines are the Jail Bird.

JB-toWM Forum 2.png
JB-toWM Forum 2.png (29.79 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
michaelnmelissa

Re: Mature Metal Custom

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Looks good. Glad to hear you were able to get what you wanted!

Michael
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

i've talked with mm about both the jailbird and watchfull mistress. i gave my measurement of 1 1/2'' length. then with the advice of many here that you are smaller then you think, we agreed that 1 1/4' would be a good size. he recommends the jailbird over the wm, due to being small the jb will be easier and better to make.

robby
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Update on my order. The device arrived and it looked great. I gave the sealed mailing box to LRC and she was ready with the key. Before unlocking me she opened the box and removed a nice bag containing everything. When she opened the bag and removed it's contents, she asked where the screw and key for it was. We had ordered it with the screw lock. Neither were in the box and I looked at the cage closer. No threads!

An Email to MM confirmed his mistake and now it's in the mail instead of on the male.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
corsac

Post by corsac »

Any updates on this device, very curious to see how it turned out!
0 x