Chastity Cage Too Painful at Night

For the gearheads in the audience
ChastityGuyInChicago
Chastity Cage Too Painful at Night

Post by ChastityGuyInChicago »

I need some advice in picking out a good chastity device. I currently have a curve chastity cage. It fits fine during the day, but it gets quite painful at night. The cage itself fits fine, but the ring is too tight at night. I'm using the second largest ring. I can't use the largest ring because I will slip out.

So, I'm not sure what to do. I feel like I wish that the ring - instead of being made out of hard-plastic - it was made of something more flexible like rubber, but I don't think they make that.

Any advice on what I can do?
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Chastity Cage Too Painful at Night

Post by TwistedMister »

It can take some time and training before you adjust to sleeping with the device. I would say to swap to the larger ring at night, when you get to the point that you can sleep through the night with the larger ring you can go back to the next smaller. It could take a week or so to adjust to that.

Also, you say that you have the 'Curve', which I believe is the largest device that is offered by CB-X (assuming you didn't by a counterfeit, if you did then all bets are off). Are you *sure* that the Curve is the right size for you? If the cage is too big, then it will allow an erection to get a good start, which can be somewhat painful. Some people [who are less masochistically inclined] have better results with smaller cages.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted