Holy Trainer V5?

For the gearheads in the audience
Rubysprisoner
Holy Trainer V5?

Post by Rubysprisoner »

Has anyone tried the newest V5 holy trainer yet? I am really interested in this one, the V4 also looks good.

After a long time in my lori device, I have pretty much given up on the PA pin as it always pinched against the cage and gives a nasty little cut.

I know it's not 100% secure but the trainer is supposed to be pretty good right?

The vice also looks good but there are a lot of parts going on there and it looks complex.
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: Holy Trainer V5?

Post by Lockedchef »

It your are thinking of plastic or resin cage go with a Kink 3d Cobra. Most comfortable non metal cage I've worn
0 x
Rubysprisoner

Post by Rubysprisoner »

It looks good, I'm such a grower though that open cages with bars don't tend to be great for me though. The pressure makes it quite sore in the night.
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

I have quite a collection of SS and polymer devices, but the HT V4 (copy) is my cage of choice. Having a rather large foreskin, I am prone to getting edema by extrusion of skin through vent holes. I have found that a "funnel", constructed from a silicone condom catheter, and placed in the end of the cage. has eliminated edema issues for me. Installed funnel can also be used with a water source, to provide routine purging for better hygiene. Just my experience and of course YMMV.
0 x