Cobra Base Ring Pin Pinching

For the gearheads in the audience
ChasteCouple82

Cobra Base Ring Pin Pinching

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

Recently got an authentic Cobra cage. I love the comfort of it, and it’s great that it doesn’t have to come off for hygiene. It does, however, come off for airport screening, doctor visits, and the occasions when @HisKeyholder82 decides she wants the cock locked in that cage. When I put the cage back on, I find it difficult to avoid pinching the skin at the pin points between the cage and the base ring. Does anyone with experience using a Cobra have any tips, tricks, or hacks to avoid this when you’re recaging?
0 x
slave d

Re: Cobra Base Ring Pin Pinching

Post by slave d »

A lot of cages are likely to do this, i’ve found pain is a great teacher and you soon learn to do the job without pinching.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have the same problem, and have not yet come up with a good solution. Until some other, better inspiration strikes me, I have been sliding (not without some difficulty) a Post-It between the top of my penis and the base ring which does a good job of protecting against pinching.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

I like the post it idea. I tried using one of the waist straps, but then I quickly realized the friction burn of pulling it out once I got it on would be too much. I’ll have to try a post it to see out that does. I did read on Reddit where one person puts the cage together without putting the penis in until after it’s all secured. @HisKeyholder82 is willing to try this approach, but we haven’t taken it off again yet to see.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Next time I will try a small piece of cloth. Right now I am in my Jail Bird, and probably will be for the next 4 or 5 days,
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.