Cage pull out

For the gearheads in the audience
tukqacafu

Cage pull out

Post by tukqacafu »

I've realised I can just pull a chastity cage off.

I've been trying to size a chastity cage for some time now. I've tried two different cages, the Holy Trainer V4 Maxi and the HoD600S. The Holy Trainer is a large cage, and the 600S a small cage. I've tried ring sizes from 35mm to 50mm.

Regardless of which ring size and cage combination I try, I can pull my penis out of the cage with relative ease. I can't wangle it off completely free from my testicles with the smaller rings, but with the larger ones I can.

As soon as I realised I could do this, it completely killed it for me. If I know I can just pull my penis out and masturbate, I don't really see the point. I want to feel like I've given control over to my partner.

I'm wondering if most people who post here could do the same if they tried.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you solve it?
0 x
JimR

Re: Cage pull out

Post by JimR »

IMHO.. Pull out is an issue for many. Doing a search of this forum, will reveal various methods to discourage pull-out, or at least notify the KH that pullout has occurred. These include the "ribbon method", secured around the member and secured outside he cage, which releases when a pullout occurs. A wide variety of "anti-pullout" devices are available from Chinese vendors, including barbed SS rings, pointed plastic inserts, inserts which reduce the cage diameter near the back, SS clamps, and rubber rods attached to a plastic bracket that slips over the end of the plastic cage. There are other vendors of cages with surfaces that appear to slightly adhere to the skin, and others with cages having sections of reduced diameter, to discourage pullout. I have not tried any of these devices, over concern related to skin damage, which may or may not be a real issue. Hope this helps..
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

When I first started, I chose a ring size that I knew was impossible for me to 'pull out' of. It was a big, and painful, mistake. I had to 'train down' to the correct size.

I now have a solid ring which is very difficult to pull out of, I can't go any smaller with a solid ring because my balls won't fit through a smaller hole. Pulling out would have to be premeditated, because the times when I want 'out' the most it simply isn't possible. However, there is also a rule- if at any time my wife checks and stimulates me and I do not become aroused within a reasonably short amount of time, she will assume that I have 'cheated' (unless I am sick or have another *very* good reason) and I will be subject to penalties that I absolutely do not want to happen. Premeditation requires thinking with the big head, and the big head remembers the rule and doesn't want to take the risk.

Although I would prefer a situation where it is physically impossible to escape, this compromise works reasonably well. While I could theoretically get out, with some difficulty, the potential consequences are sufficient to prevent the attempt.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I believe it is possible for nearly every chastity participant to pull out of their ( ball trap style ) device. The bigger question I think is .,, have you talked this over with your SO and what are the rules or expectations..
Some here practice chastity without a device. Total honor system to not cum without permission if at all... Others will tell you how easy it is to cum in your cage...( very easy btw)
Your chastity journey will likely be unique to you. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Realize the guys who have PA piercings locked in a legit non removable device can masturbate very easily..
I would suggest follow Twisteds advice on training down to a size that works for you and go with it..keep partner involved and go have fun!!
0 x
Littleikey

Post by Littleikey »

The solution for me was to be sure the “space” between the ring and the cage is close! I even ordered the new short spacer pin from Locked In Lust. Problem solved.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Littleikey wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:17 am The solution for me was to be sure the “space” between the ring and the cage is close! I even ordered the new short spacer pin from Locked In Lust. Problem solved.
That's the 'gap'. If the gap is right but the ring is too big, you can pull your pecker out through the back. The whole thing will be hanging from you nuts but you can still get your jollies and put it back. My ring is small enough that, if I am even the slightest bit aroused, pulling out is not possible. To make it impossible at all times I would need a hinged ring because I can't get my balls through a solid ring that is any smaller than the one I have now.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The fact is that no ball trap device is inescapable with the possible exception of a locked piercing. What matters is your attitude when you come out, either intentionally or accidentally.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!