Padlock User

For the gearheads in the audience
LuckyEddie

Padlock User

Post by LuckyEddie »

I am having a slight issue I am hoping that someone can assist with (A link would be nice btw).

I use a cage that has a padlock, not the integrated lock you find on many systems. Its a pretty short cage (less than an inch) and I get a small problem with urine getting into the lock. Corrosion is usually the result, and I have had to change locks once already because of it. I try and keep up with the corrosion by keeping it clean, using WD-40, etc, but its not always possible to lubricate if I am away from home. Does anyone know of a stainless steel lock that will fit on these kinds of devices? Suggestions for other locks would be great. Thanks!

Eddie
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Padlock User

Post by TwistedMister »

Not SS, but I have a Master lock that I have been using for many years with no issues...though I haven't been dousing it with urine...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Can you link to a picture of this cage? I'm trying to understand how this even happens.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

This company claims to make the only pure stainless steel locks on the market. I can't confirm that but theirs are the only ones I could find when I was looking for a 24/7 wearable lock in 2019. I will testify to the quality of their locks and the excellent service they provide. The company is 2 people, Paul and Victoria, who is his submissive. I only mention that to show they are a lifestyle couple and more than willing to work with other people who are too.

https://tobehis.com/collections/locks

I have 2 of the 316 stainless steel Mini Heart locks that I wear 24/7. One is on my collar, also from them, and the other is on my cage. They have been subjected to sweat, showers, baths, pool chlorine, and my salt water pool. The lock on my cage broke New Year's weekend. I contacted Paul and told him the face had come off the lock. After I sent him a picture of it he told me to mail it to him for repair. My only cost is mailing it to him. The picture of the broken lock shows that there was no damage from corrosion to any of the parts of the lock after 2 1/2 years of continuous wear.
Broken Lock.jpg
Broken Lock.jpg (62.27 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
Her Jail Bird 2 (2).jpg
Her Jail Bird 2 (2).jpg (100.89 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

https://www.koalaswim.com/nano-padlocked-and-plugged

It fits very close, and the lock occasionally hangs in front of the UI outlet and if I am not careful every single time urine gets where it shouldnt. Sometimes the need to go causes me to be in a rush, and I occasionally even forget its there, so it is what it is.

Eddie
0 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:07 am This company claims to make the only pure stainless steel locks on the market. I can't confirm that but theirs are the only ones I could find when I was looking for a 24/7 wearable lock in 2019. I will testify to the quality of their locks and the excellent service they provide. The company is 2 people, Paul and Victoria, who is his submissive. I only mention that to show they are a lifestyle couple and more than willing to work with other people who are too.

Interesting, and never a worry about loosing the key. I happen to have several of those around here somewhere, standard handcuff key. Not as secure as I was looking for. Other options would have to come first, but that is indeed an option.

Eddie
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

Personally. I would look into an all-brass padlock, designed for marine environments. A possible alternative, would be to have 2-3 locks, and change out weekly, with a thorough cleaning/soaking in WD-40 or similar product, followed by complete removal of any residual solvent remaining. A condom end
secured over the padlock with a small wire tie, might also significantly reduce lock contamination.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

LuckyEddie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:47 am
KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:07 am This company claims to make the only pure stainless steel locks on the market. I can't confirm that but theirs are the only ones I could find when I was looking for a 24/7 wearable lock in 2019. I will testify to the quality of their locks and the excellent service they provide. The company is 2 people, Paul and Victoria, who is his submissive. I only mention that to show they are a lifestyle couple and more than willing to work with other people who are too.

Interesting, and never a worry about loosing the key. I happen to have several of those around here somewhere, standard handcuff key. Not as secure as I was looking for. Other options would have to come first, but that is indeed an option.

Eddie
I just tried..A handcuff key won't go in the lock. You have to have the provided key from ToBeHis.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!