Cage add-on that will stop ring from moving forward

For the gearheads in the audience
Midmobear
Cage add-on that will stop ring from moving forward

Post by Midmobear »

Hey all,

I hope I can explain this well enough.

The ring on my cage seems to shift forward a lot! Enough that I can definitely slip out, but it also gives my cock a lot of room to grow.

Is there a certain ring type or accessory that will stop this? I'm in the market for a new metal cage right now, is there something you could recommend to stop that?

I want my soft cock to be stretched into the cage as much as possible, but when he tries to get hard, I want the ring to stay put.

Thanks!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Cage add-on that will stop ring from moving forward

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds to me like the ring is too big.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Te0991

Post by Te0991 »

I have the same issue. Using a CB6000s. When I try to go down a ring size it hurts way too much when getting an erection. My solution was first using shoe strings as I've seen others do to tie the ring around your waist to hold it there. I'm just now testing out some adjustable bra straps that I got on Amazon for cheap. They're comfortable and hold everything in place even with a strong erection. You can also buy straps on Etsy.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Te0991 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:09 am When I try to go down a ring size it hurts way too much when getting an erection.
'Working as intended.'

'That's not a bug, it's feature.'

Yeah, I had to 'train down' to the correct size. When I first started with the CB-3000 I went with the smallest ring because I knew that I couldn't 'cheat' that one. Big mistake. I learned that I had to start with the larger sizes, and when I got to the point where I could sleep through the night without being awakened by erection attempts then it was time to go to the next smaller size and repeat the process, until I got down to the size where escape was no longer an easy feat.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Te0991

Post by Te0991 »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:03 am 'Working as intended.'

'That's not a bug, it's feature.'

Yeah, I had to 'train down' to the correct size. When I first started with the CB-3000 I went with the smallest ring because I knew that I couldn't 'cheat' that one. Big mistake. I learned that I had to start with the larger sizes, and when I got to the point where I could sleep through the night without being awakened by erection attempts then it was time to go to the next smaller size and repeat the process, until I got down to the size where escape was no longer an easy feat.
Hmm yeah maybe I'll have to work at it. I've only done my first week of on and off chastity finding fit and getting used to everything. So nothing long term yet. I can sleep fine with it on but when I go with the smaller ring right now like right away if I get an erection everything tightens up a lot and the sack turns blue. It's all super painful and even feels like the other stuff in my ball sack like the veins and whatever is actually attached to the balls is bulging and painful.

Probably just a case of getting used to it like you said. I'll keep trying.
0 x
spin418

Post by spin418 »

Good topic. It seems to me that anatomically some men are built in such a way that this “sliding down” of the ring can happen — may even be inevitable — unless you use some sort of waist strap. I think having a lower slung package or balls that tend to hang down a ways, kind of slack, can certainly be a contributing factor in this. I say so because I’m built that way. It doesn’t seem like the right approach to me to use a super-tight ring when your balls really aren’t effectively helping hold it in place.

I’ll be watching this thread with interest because I too am shopping for my first metal device and am hoping to avoid the issues you cite.
Last edited by spin418 on Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

spin418 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:35 pm Good topic. It seems to me that anatomically some men are built in such a way that this “sliding down” of the ring can happen — may even be inevitable — unless you use some sort of waist strap. I think having a lower slung package or balls that tend to hang down a ways, kind of slack, can certainly be a contributing factor in this. I say so because I’m built that way. It doesn’t seem like the right approach to me to use a super-tight ring when your balls really aren’t effectively helping hold it in place.

I’ll be watching this thread with interest because I too am shopping for my first metal device and am hoping to avoid the issues you cite.
I vary from so high and tight that you can barely see them, to several inches of 'hang'. It all depends on temperature. My rings are modified with JB Weld, to make them have more contact area, and it also provides a slightly rougher, 'stippled' surface that aids friction in keeping it in place. Also, I have the polycarbonate CB-3000, which is fairly light. I have never (yet) had metal, so I can't say how much difference there might be.
0 x
spin418

Post by spin418 »

I’m variable too, depending on all sorts of things.It’s just that I pretty reliably find that if I wear my device for a while (meaning hours) it’s gonna end up slipping down, away from the body. Securing it in some way seems the only way to prevent that.
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Having the cage slipping down being inevitable without going to a smaller ring is a dangerous misconception from the lack of sizing options and anatomical design in non-custom cages. You shouldn't have to risk circulation issues to accommodate a cage. A cage should accommodate your circulation and erections.

Another misconception is that the base ring should be the part that holds things in place. It should be the cage doing most of the work to keep your penis in it; after all, it is the part that is in contact the most with the thing its trying to keep in. The base ring really should only be there for security as the testicles are the only thing you can really attach to without going to a full belt.

I have solved all these issues with the human-centered design of my Evo cage.
Personally I have testicles that hang quite low almost all of the time and I have never had an issue with the ring coming down. Nor have I had to go to a smaller base ring. In fact, I probably have a larger ring than I did before with normal cages. I also have 0 night time erection pain because the base ring is sized to my erect size.
The Evo system works in a multifaceted way to make sure it is anatomically correct to your anatomy. The base ring is large enough to not pose circulation issues, the exterior of the cage scales to fill the gap for security, and the interior of the cage expands/shrinks to keep your penis in the cage.
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Honestly, @TwistedMister if you are interested in the open style of my Evo, I would like to make you a deal. I want you to try out the Evo and get you out of that relic of a cage. If you don't switch to the Evo full time, I will refund your money.
If you like the more closed design of the CB-X's, then the Evo might not be for you (but I do have a cage planned that will fill that role eventually)

This is less about promotion and more that I think the chastity device world has improved past the CB-X cages and I want to get you in a better cage.
I understand why you like the CB-3k and I think I have formalized a lot of those design principles while also improving on a lot of other aspects of the design. Which is why I think you will like the Evo.
It's actually why I named it that; it's an Evolution and culmination of cage design and sizing philosophies.

Anyway send me a message or email if you are interested.
0 x