JB Question

For the gearheads in the audience
505dude
JB Question

Post by 505dude »

I'm new to this and am hoping someone can opine on what I'm experiencing with my JB. Whenever I remove my JB, I have compression marks where the cage metal makes contact with me (which is everywhere - shaft and glans). Is this normal?
0 x
slave d

Re: JB Question

Post by slave d »

What else would you expect ? Ever taken a ring off your finger ?

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
505dude

Post by 505dude »

My finger rings don't leave indentations on my fingers, thus my expectations. And thus my inquiry.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It's not unusual, especially if you have been some level of aroused. I get the same thing. And when I take my watch off I have marks on my wrist for a while.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
505dude

Post by 505dude »

I guess my concern was more about cramming a lot into a small space and if this was common in this community. I've read that leaving room to grow was a common mistake people made and always not good, but never read anything on the opposite condition. There only other thing noticeable with wearing my JB is the ridge of my glans protrudes being the metal bars and is, at times, uber sensitive when coming into contact with material. But I've pretty much solved that problem with wearing men's athletic underwear.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Im a big believer in the finger test. with just the ring on.. if you put your index finger between the ring and your skin does it make it to the first joint?

I get a little ring around from the JB after a week but nothing bad.. it goes away in a few hours.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

505dude wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:25 am I guess my concern was more about cramming a lot into a small space and if this was common in this community. I've read that leaving room to grow was a common mistake people made and always not good, but never read anything on the opposite condition.
I have read some people saying that going smaller made it more difficult to keep clean, but that's about it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Yes, normal.
0 x