Looking for ways to "add" metal structures to my cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Soysauce88

Looking for ways to "add" metal structures to my cage

Post by Soysauce88 »

So I have a cage that I currently really enjoy and normally use a harness system made of shoe laces to keep the cage close to my body. The problem is that the laces have to pass through and around the cock ring which can lead to discomfort when hard. SO, I thought, perhaps I can have someone add four small rings (for the lace) on the sides of the cock ring that would allow the harness to set up with out actually through the cock ring.

Does anyone know where this could be done professionally or even unprofessionally?

Thanks!
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Looking for ways to "add" metal structures to my cage

Post by Jon Descer »

I suspect any decent steel worker could do it, but the only one that I can actually name that might be willing would be Mark at MaleChastityNow. So long as you're willing to pay a fair price, he usually seems happy to take on jobs besides the products he sells. He's fast and professional and his work is good. However, there are no free do-overs, so you better diagram exactly what you want or even find a picture of something very similar and send it to him, so he can do exactly what you are asking.

I've had the same thought as you, but consider that those rings are almost certain going to dig into your thighs, so think hard about where you actually attach them and how big they are. You might need to push them close to the top and bottom, like 1 o'clock, 5, 7, and 11. Or maybe you can even just do 2 rings at the 12 and 6, rings big enough to fit two laces through.
0 x
JimR

Re: Looking for ways to "add" metal structures to my cage

Post by JimR »

One possibility...secure small diameter (i.e. 1/4 inch) Viton "O" rings, wherever you wish, with monofilament or other thread, wire, etc. You can JB Weld cut ends if additional security is needed. Cost is minimal, DIY, and can re-position, as necessary.
0 x