Moving to a smaller cage

For the gearheads in the audience
NiceKitty444

Moving to a smaller cage

Post by NiceKitty444 »

A little background:
One day, being horny, I decided to order a cheap plastic cage from China, and in fact it was of terrible quality. But I was very interested in this and I decided to order a holy trainer.

And so, now I have Holy trainer V4 size: standard. At first it was even difficult for me to fit into it, but over time I began to notice that I did not fill it completely. Sometimes my head even stays in the shaft without going into the right space.
I have read that people are quite comfortable in small cages when there is no space left. But they have a problem with cleaning, for me this is not a significant problem, so there are practically no minuses for me. And I was thinking about getting a smaller cage, but I think the "Small" size will not be small enough for me, and I need the "Nub" size, but I'm not sure.
Since I did not find anything on this topic, I decided to ask what you can advise on this? Can I go up to "Nub" size by skipping "Small" size or is it better to do it gradually?
It's a bit pricey for me so I don't want to spend extra money buying a cage that will again be big for me.
0 x
505dude
Re: Moving to a smaller cage

Post by 505dude »

I'm not sure about fitment, but I think I got my Jailbird close to what it should be. It feels comfortable and I'm surprised I can get myself in it, it takes a bit of effort.
Last edited by TwistedMister on Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No pics of your junk in open forum.
0 x
NiceKitty444

Post by NiceKitty444 »

505dude wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:41 pm I'm not sure about fitment, but I think I got my Jailbird close to what it should be. It feels comfortable and I'm surprised I can get myself in it, it takes a bit of effort.
I'm not sure how close it is to HT, but it seems to me that they are still different (in form / ideology, etc.). I'm worried about the question of whether I can fit in the HT Nub after the normal size, how difficult and comfortable it will be
0 x
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

Get a knock off tube from HoD in a small and/or nano to work down in size. It’ll work with your existing base ring and not cost nearly as much
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

NiceKitty444...Different sized tubes for the HT V4(Chinese version) are available from some sellers, although they might not advertise them. As I recall, price from one seller is ~ 8 USD, including shipping. Not sure if they fit the real HT.
0 x
NiceKitty444

Post by NiceKitty444 »

ChasteCouple82 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:20 am Get a knock off tube from HoD in a small and/or nano to work down in size. It’ll work with your existing base ring and not cost nearly as much
JimR wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:12 pm NiceKitty444...Different sized tubes for the HT V4(Chinese version) are available from some sellers, although they might not advertise them. As I recall, price from one seller is ~ 8 USD, including shipping. Not sure if they fit the real HT.
I actually also ordered it from China but judging by the price and quality it is very close to the original. I didn't find an option without rings from the seller but I think I can ask, thanks for the advice
I would be grateful if someone shares a link to a product without a ring with worldwide delivery
0 x