CB6000s Help for new user

For the gearheads in the audience
Te0991
CB6000s Help for new user

Post by Te0991 »

Hey everyone so I posted some of this info in the new members thread so long story short I ordered a CB6000s on a whim after being curious for a while but not really doing any proper research. Didn't have the intention of involving my wife but she saw the delivery email and after a good healthy conversation she's on board with exploring this with me! Always discuss your kinks with your partner! Lesson learned.

Anyways it came in yesterday and after our conversation last night we decided to try it out over night and see if it's something we are into. I struggled a bit with being aroused trying to get it on but after a bit I was able to lock it up with the biggest ring and biggest spacer. I'm not huge by any means but the tip was at the end of the tube and once I calmed down it seemed pretty comfortable and I enjoyed the feeling of having it there.

Problem comes with the fact that I'm new with this and hyper aware of the fact that something is on my junk and kept getting aroused all night. I was able to sleep but I did wake up a few times and it was pulling the whole thing away from my body trying to get fully hard. I didn't slip out or anything but when we took it off in the morning I was quite sore and had some throbbing pain in my right testicle. Kinda like a bad case of blue balls. I did end up rubbing one out to kinda calm everything down and hopefully reset for later tonight or this weekend and the pain eventually did go away.

After doing a bit of research today I realize there's probably a few other better options out there but since I've spent the money and it wasn't exactly cheap I'd like to give this one an honest go before looking at other alternatives. So my question is what tips would any users give me to help with the pulling when getting aroused? Would smaller ring and bridge help to stop getting hard before it happens? Anything else? Also any tips for concealment. Ideally I'd like to be able to wear this all day while out or at work but with the padlock there definitely is a noticeable bulge even with tight underwear. I assume the plastic locks would be more discrete but I don't want to blow through those all the time either.

Thanks in advance for any information or ideas!
1 x
Te0991
Re: CB6000s Help for new user

Post by Te0991 »

Update. Wife and I are just trying to get used to it right now so we agreed for now I will still masturbate when I have to. So I did it in the shower after work to kinda reset myself and make it easier to work with the cage. I moved from the largest ring to the middle ring and from the largest spacer to the smallest. I had a little trouble with the spacer trying to get it all closed up as it pinched a couple times but it's on now and feels a lot more secure. I'm headed to bed and hoping it'll go a bit better tonight!
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The CB-3/6000 series are good for learning your sizing/spacing requirements, and training to get accustomed to nocturnal erections. In the beginning the novelty of being 'locked up' can cause frequent arousals, you generally don't want to go too small with rings and spacers at this time...as I did when I first started, ouch. Over time, you will probably find that the size of the ring you need is actually smaller than what you can comfortably wear now.

I started with the CB-3000 about 20 years ago (after earlier experiments with the 'Gates of Hell' and 'Stallion Guard') and it is still the only device I have.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Te0991

Post by Te0991 »

Yeah I'll probably try a larger spacer tonight. I still have it on and was pretty comfortable over night but I find I get erect behind the ring now so it just pushes everything forward. I think the ring is ok but may need to lube it a bit more. There is a bit of friction but that could just be because of the pulling.

Is there any advice on making it less bulky? Maybe a different way to lock it as the padlock is pretty visible through pants lol.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Te0991 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:28 am Yeah I'll probably try a larger spacer tonight. I still have it on and was pretty comfortable over night but I find I get erect behind the ring now so it just pushes everything forward. I think the ring is ok but may need to lube it a bit more. There is a bit of friction but that could just be because of the pulling.

Is there any advice on making it less bulky? Maybe a different way to lock it as the padlock is pretty visible through pants lol.
It's not really as visible as you think it is, unless you are wearing something tight and/or made of very thin material.

The bulge behind the ring is 'normal'. You probably shouldn't use lube around the entire circumference of the ring, just at the bottom where your scrotum goes through- a dab of silicone liquid twice a day should do it. You want friction to hold the ring in place so you get less of a bulge behind it.

Also, a bit of lube inside the tube will keep you from 'turtling' and getting 'stuck'.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Te0991

Post by Te0991 »

Ok I'll try only lubing the bottom of it thanks for the tip!
I did try a smaller ring last night but the sac started darkening in colour pretty quickly so I didn't feel comfortable leaving that on like that.
2 x
Cagedinkent

Post by Cagedinkent »

Hi. Finding cb6000 rings have a groove on rings despite lube creating pince points on balls sack. Gets red and sore day2.
I assume need a solid ring.
Please advise
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Cagedinkent wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:18 pm Hi. Finding cb6000 rings have a groove on rings despite lube creating pince points on balls sack. Gets red and sore day2.
I assume need a solid ring.
Please advise
The real cb6000 doesn’t have the grooves !! Many people have filled them with various fillers and glues, worth a try.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:15 am
The real cb6000 doesn’t have the grooves !!
LOL, beat me to it.
0 x