Jailbird arrived

For the gearheads in the audience
bratboy

Jailbird arrived

Post by bratboy »

The jailbird arrived last Thursday (same day as my iPad), called the wife and was told under no circumstance was I to open it before she got home. Once we got settled for the evening it was put on (the downer was we didn't even have sex before lock down). We have been experimenting with it since then.

When I got home tonight, she locked me down and we are getting more serious. She then had me rub her legs and then she teased me for awhile. I will be let out tomorrow morning for a martial art class and we have a date night tomorrow night (which I hope I will be let out for but all I have been told was possibly). But other then that I think I will be lock until probably Thursday.

Thoughts on the jailbird are we are very happy with the purchase. I have already raved about the customer service. The product itself delivers as promised. I am still adjusting to it, sleeping in it sucks but I think this is a getting use to thing.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Re: Jailbird arrived

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I have a Watchful Mistress. Sleeping was tough for a few weeks but now it's easy. Even when I wake up with a raging hard on it's actually pleasant!

Hang in there,
Michael
0 x