Should I go Small or Standard? (Vice)

For the gearheads in the audience
funkswitch

Should I go Small or Standard? (Vice)

Post by funkswitch »

Hi! I am looking for a hinged chastity (yes!) and I am very curious about the anti pullout concept of Vice which seems to work for many (and for many others not, I know..)

My penis is around 3" flaccid and 5.9" in erect. I am excited to buy a Vice but I could fit in both Standard and Mini.. What do you think I should do? Most votes will decide order and I will let you know :)

Currently wearing a cb6000s which is perfect, that one is 6cm, whereas Standard is 7cm and Mini is 4cm. On one hand it definitely doesn't need to be larger but I am worried about the 4cm Mini.. Will I get an exciting feeling in that one as well?

For most.. I would like to increase chances that the anti pullout works..!

Here you can see my dick measurements
https://fetlife.com/users/2350899/pictures
0 x
funkswitch

Re: Should I go Small or Standard? (Vice)

Post by funkswitch »

Topic change.. Hearing a lot of bad stories.. Afraid of solid rings however so proceeding with a chinese Kink3d copy to try before proceeding with the original :)

If anyone knows how to get tailored / 3d printed help in the Netherlands I keep myself recommended!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Bad stories about solid rings?

I'll admit that I was a bit nervous about solid rings back in the beginning, but since then I have spent more than 40,000 hours wearing various solid rings with zero issues.

Of course, you should NEVER wear a solid ring that is tight enough to cut off circulation, not even slightly, but there is no reason whatsoever to do something so foolish.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Littleikey

Post by Littleikey »

Get the mini. You won’t be disappointed.
0 x