Comfiest cage you've experienced?

For the gearheads in the audience
wildbill

Re: Comfiest cage you've experienced?

Post by wildbill »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:54 am I went from several CBx000 models to trying a bunch of Chinese cages - not knockoffs, but designs I had not seen. I've settled on the A272. Bought it 5 or 6 years ago, and have been wearing it permanently for the last 4. The open cage design at the tip makes it convenient for using a urinal. The flat, wide cuff ring is comfortable and doesn't slip around. And it's 304 stainless, which I can wear.

I did have to replace the cheap barrel lock with better quality ones, but it's easily the best $30 I've spent on this hobby.
Hi Tom,

I really liked the A272 too, but found the FRRK-15A to be about the same weight and more open for cleaning. The head of the cage really keeps me in place so I don't have to worry about misalignment before I take a leak. I think it is less noticeable than the A272 in pants with thin fabric. They also sell a 55mm ARC ring which I found more comfortable in the beginning and switched to a 50mm ARC ring after about 4 months. The other cool thing is that FRRK makes a locking ring with no cage and a lot of other models that all fit the same ARC ring if you want to experiment with other less expensive tubes.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I do like the design of that FRRK. However, I have tried cages with the welded rings near the base, and I tend to swell out of them to the point where it's sensitive and painful. I really need to lean fine welding - there are a few different cages that I'd like to cut up and make my own from the various sections.
1 x
wildbill

Post by wildbill »

I had the same issue you described with the A274, where the rings are not round, but with the FRRK-15A the rings are thicker and round so my skin doesn't puff out between the rings and get pinched . . . at least not yet . . . knock on wood.
0 x
wildbill

Post by wildbill »

Tom I really appreciate all your great advice. I thought I saw a thread from you on where to find a better quality cylinder lock for the A272, but cannot find it. I ground down the cheap magic lock and the springs came out which makes me hesitant to use the lock.
0 x
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

Here is the link for the better quality lock.
Burg Wachter ME/2 Lock Blocker for Furniture https://a.co/d/fm2bReB
0 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
wildbill

Post by wildbill »

YesDear wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:38 pm Here is the link for the better quality lock.
Burg Wachter ME/2 Lock Blocker for Furniture https://a.co/d/fm2bReB
Thank you so much!
0 x