one week so far in exile steel cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Lady Rouges slave
Last orgasm: February 12th, 2022
one week so far in exile steel cage

Post by Lady Rouges slave »

HI, i was locked by the lovely Lady rouge in a exile steel cage on feb 15, and ive not come since saturday feb 12th.
mistress put it on me perfectly, of course, and its snug, mostly comfortable and inescapable. i love the internal lock, no clanging or getting caught on anything. the whole device is not noticeable thru my pants
i pee sitting down, as intended, , i have occasional minor irritation under right side of ring under right ball, not sure if its pinching or chafing, bothers me most when i try to sleep on side, most of day i feel nothing. i use aloe, soap water and shower spray
so far so good!
0 x
mikel2411
Re: one week so far in exile steel cage

Post by mikel2411 »

Try a little lotion under and around the ring, helped my irritation problems. Dont have to do it much anymore.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with mike2411.

Many use, and swear by, various lotions. Some use Vaseline. I use a little baby oil a couple of times a day.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I used to use baby oil, but I found that silicone lube worked better and lasted longer. (Platinum Wet)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted