exile steel cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Lady Rouges slave
Last orgasm: February 12th, 2022
exile steel cage

Post by Lady Rouges slave »

hi, anyone have experience with the exile steel confinement cage with an internal lock?
0 x
mikel2411
Re: exile steel cage

Post by mikel2411 »

I don't know which unit you are looking at but I have several of the ones they advertise and bought all of them for less than half or much less than half.
Even some of the other products seemed to be priced high, look at Lock the Cock, DH gate, Amazon or E-bay you will see the same units for much less. They do not produce units there and seem to be just selling OTC units much higher.
Any custom unit thoughts look at Badass works, I really like the unit I got from them on their CUSTOM page.
Just MHO.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Lady Rouges slave

I bought mine at purple passion in nyc for 100 my domme locked me in tuesday . Pic is in members page
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i hope you don’t mean $100 ??!! That’s at least 4 times what it’s worth !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lady Rouges slave

Its not a knockofff
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Lady Rouges slave wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:30 am Its not a knockofff
Knockoff of what exactly !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lady Rouges slave

We don't even know if we are talking about the same item but I can tell you it's Real Steel with an internal lock
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Lady Rouges slave wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:02 am We don't even know if we are talking about the same item but I can tell you it's Real Steel with an internal lock
i’m simply going from the pic you provided, that model is available from a large number of suppliers on places like DHGate at very good prices. Other suppliers buy them in bulk and then sell for many many times markup. Oh and the quality is no different.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
Lady Rouges slave

Well thank you, maybe I spent too much but I do know one thing but where I live I was able to go to New York and buy it immediately rather than waiting for it to come online one day before I had to see my mistress so that was very important. And it's only been lesson 2 days but it's very snug and secure and from what I understand they would only come off during supervised cleanings for the rest of my life so I am happy!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Lady Rouges slave wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:13 am Well thank you, maybe I spent too much but I do know one thing but where I live I was able to go to New York and buy it immediately rather than waiting for it to come online one day before I had to see my mistress so that was very important. And it's only been lesson 2 days but it's very snug and secure and from what I understand they would only come off during supervised cleanings for the rest of my life so I am happy!
All good, as you say the main things for you were speed and achieving the desired result. Enjoy the journey !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand