Has anyone have experience with this device?

For the gearheads in the audience
carla young386
Has anyone have experience with this device?

Post by carla young386 »

I am currently in a Ternance device https://ternence.net/products/ternence- ... ement-cage
but I do get pinching and bulging sometimes. I am pretty much 23/7 as it is removed most days for showering. The Badassworkroom has a device that is very similar to a MM Jailbird It is custom and made to size. The BA-15, https://badassworkroom.com/collections/ ... ucts/ba-15 My question is has anyone here had this device and what were your thoughts
0 x
mikel2411
Re: Has anyone have experience with this device?

Post by mikel2411 »

I got a BA unit, BA 02 that uses the allen key as a lock, great unit but for me it wasnt very secure because I have easy access to allen keys, If you want it to feel secure get one that has a stealth lock, I now have a BA 25 unit their locks are much better and the fit and finsh was great, I have ordered another unit from them BA 21 with a triple ring set up to make sure it's not coming off. LOL
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Are you going to pick the lock?
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Well probrably not, BUT if I was to become tooo frustrated I might use an allen key to remove it.
The main thing I think about is actually being LOCKED, not just in something, its the locked, being unable to remove it is part of what excites me, she has control, real control over my body.
So being able to remove a device, even if I'm not supposed to, takes away something for ME, it's like wearing a plastic unit, I know its there but the idea of being able to break it off dimishes its appeal, for me.
I've never picked a lock but I'm sure if I needed to I could learn but if it came down to it I always have several options available to me to cut off the steel, none of them comfortable but in a pinch possible.
Thats as unremovable as it gets for me because of the equipment and tools I have available to use if I ever needed to, again nothing comfortable but I could never feel truly helpless to remove any of the units I have tried because of it.
My KH and I have talked about this so she tries to aide in the helpless to remove feelings when she can, hence her looking into safety deposit box for key storage and new unit being made with triple rings, she is sooo thoughtful. LOL
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

I have the shorter version, the S150. (1 less ring, 1.25in inside length and a 50mm base ring.) I like it, but sometimes, especially when riding a bike and occasionally just walking, the skin pokes out the front of the cage and rubs on my shorts. The base ring is smaller than listed 1.82 vs 1.97. The gap is narrow. I bent the tube bracket and the main ring to increase it. I used a die grinder and Dremel to increase the ID of the ring and polish it smooth.
It's good for the money and my first device. Except for making adjustments, I've been in it since Memorial Day. Since the wife says I will be in one for the rest of my life, she says I can order a Jailbird. Sizing rings ordered yesterday.
0 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
carla young386

Post by carla young386 »

I ultimately ordered the BA-15 at $250 in February, it arrived mid April and has only been offa couple of days her and there. It is as comfortable as I can imagine any possible cage could be. It looks like it has been replaced by the BA-05 at$300. I had almost ordered the 15 but as short as it is the size variant between the 2 rings is negligible. I did order the plastic sizing rings from mature metal first and that helped if the final measurements. I wish now I had gone 2-3 mm shorter 98% of the time it’s perfect which is a good thing since my wife mistress KeyHolder has decided that she thinks this should be a permanent thing. I prefer a security screw over everything else. Unique screws and key / bits are easily obtainable and at a small cost.
0 x
Rubysprisoner

Post by Rubysprisoner »

The baddass workroom design look really good. I especially like the way they do the PA pin, no chance of pinching unlike my Lori device.

This is on my wish list now. What are the barrel locks like? I hear reports that they are sometimes very prone to breaking.
0 x