Good first metal cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
Midmobear
Good first metal cage?

Post by Midmobear »

Hey everyone,

The wife and I would like to move to a metal cage. What's a good starting point? Thinking sub-$50.

My soft length is probably 2", 5.5 thick.
0 x
DrPinotNoir
Re: Good first metal cage?

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Two Ideas.. Im convinced if you pay anymore than 20 dollars for ANY of these knockoffs you havent searched enough. Ive seen the same 15 dollar one selling on ebay for 70-100 elsewhere like it is something special (it isnt)

a271 (ebay)
Latest Design Male Chastity Devices Stainless Steel Small Chastity Cage A271 <-- search that in ebay (This one has been my daily driver for 2 years. However with a simple wire I can unlock it in about 5 seconds flat. This one fit perfect. First one that ever could be left on for a long while with zero problems

Happygo
Happygo Male Chastity Device Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Cock Cage <-- drop that into Amazon

Are you a lock picker? If so.. pick one of the happygos. The lock is better. imo

Dont do what we did over 2 years.. I probably have $400-500 in cheap chinese cages. I bought nearly 30 of them all shapes and sizes. I am 24 hours into a custom cage and the difference is so good it is hard to write about it all.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Hey DrPinotNoir I did the same thing and finally commited to custom and been wearing it over a month now and absolutely agree with you, once you are ready - buy custom, just make sure you got your sizes correct that may take some "fiddeling" and maybe a few cheapos but when your serious buy custom. I also had good luck with A271 used it everyday it is a good cheapo unit and think I got it for 20 bucks.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Wish.com has some really good prices and a fair variety, I have purchased there before. Its a Chinese site so everything takes a lengthy time to arrive, but the prices make up for it and so far everything I have purchased there is good quality.

Eddie
0 x