I’m wondering if this would help??

For the gearheads in the audience
WifeIsVanilla

Re: I’m wondering if this would help??

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am 72 years old, and my balls hang low enough without intentionally stretching them with intermediate / longer term wearing of weights or stretchers. That said, I really enjoy the sensation of very short term ball stretching with heavier weights.

Once in a while, when I am not wearing one of my chastity devices, I attach a rope to a ball collar and run it up and through a pulley so I can attach weights to the other end, pulling my balls upward. I might start with a 2 pound weight for 5 minutes, then add a pound or two for another 5 minutes. I usually stop at around 8 pounds. These sessions are pretty intense and only last twenty to thirty minutes.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I haven't found enough room to wear any weights while in my device and since starting in 2018, we haven't really done much with the weight. She recently mentioned using it again, or something else (cock/glans rings were the topic de jour) as a way to spice up the variety of being in a device so much. Or maybe just to also have some fun while I'm allowed out, I'm not sure!

I also would think that if the intention were to stretch, wearing something while asleep, although not totally unpleasant, would likely not have as much effect due to the weight not being free hanging and applying the weight in the 'correct' (?) direction while being worn. Have done both, and the intensity and feeling knowing you're wearing something while walking/standing at work is not insignificant, as is the weight while positioning during the night trying to stay comfortable while trying to sleep. Good luck; just go slow and listen to your body as you progress toward whatever goal you've set.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

The other reason i’d like to stretch a little is that normally my left ball sits higher than the right. So when I’m caged the left one usually pushes up on the cage and slowly rotates it around. This affects the ability to pee as well. So if I can get some more sag in my sack then I’m hoping it won’t do that
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

It probably will still rotate anyway. Only the cages that have side pins stop that completely.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I also have one that sits lower than the other; I consider it an asset and don't worry about rotation. I do find that when it's rotated it's also slightly less prominent because the lock sits off to the side rather than directly in front. Everything gets repositioned in the bathroom, then returned to a rotated orientation after finishing prior to exiting (light application of Vaseline underneath along each side of the ring and again between the bottom of the cage and scrotum every morning along with a test rotation helps all day). With my open ended device, I have to ensure the urethral opening is properly situated anyway. Sometimes that's hit or miss but lately mostly hit!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)