Has anyone tried this cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Has anyone tried this cage?

Post by TwistedMister »

nosaint wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:17 am
The masochistic part of me has begun hinting that this might be interesting, especially since it looks like I won't be going back to my job (which involved far too much activity to even consider something of that weight).
Nah, 1 Lb. isn't that much, you can get a nice swing.
LOL, when I was working I was getting a good swing on the light-weight CB3k. I can't imagine doing it with a pound of steel hanging there. Oof.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
GinMaestro

Post by GinMaestro »

As an eager novice who is becoming more and more eager to dip his toe in the water of chastity I would love to be able to try this but guess it is a bit of time before I make it to this stage?
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I just ordered one but it will be about a month until it arrives.

I just received a Guardian from oxy-shop and I am very disappointed. The finish is nice but the ball gap is large. I'd asked them about it before ordering and was told the gap was 12mm regardless of device size. I just measured it and it is 21mm. There's no way it will stay on. Totally useless.
0 x
Big Kahuna

Post by Big Kahuna »

Fastredcar wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:48 pm I just ordered one but it will be about a month until it arrives.

I just received a Guardian from oxy-shop and I am very disappointed. The finish is nice but the ball gap is large. I'd asked them about it before ordering and was told the gap was 12mm regardless of device size. I just measured it and it is 21mm. There's no way it will stay on. Totally useless.
Good luck with it. Thanks for taking the plunge.
0 x