Newbie Needs Help

For the gearheads in the audience
subjunct_excess
Newbie Needs Help

Post by subjunct_excess »

So, I'm not that well versed in chastity cages, but I'm looking for my first one.

I'm ~4.5 to 4.0 inches long and 1.1 inches in diameter flaccid; ~6.5 inches long and 1.9 inches in diameter when erect.
Because it's my first time, and my girlfriend is a little worried about unintentional injury, we're looking for a cage that will support my member with some additional room.

I don't know if I need to measure some other parts for sizing on things, but I know that the budget is set somewhere around $200.
I found the Mancage Model 4 that's 4.5 inches long but I haven't found reliable reviews for it. I also haven't been able to find much in the way of competition for the length.

Thank you in advance for any tips, advice, or links you can send my way.
0 x
Mancage Model 4 - Currently not locked.

"From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.
I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine."
inchastityat127
Re: Newbie Needs Help

Post by inchastityat127 »

Get a cage slightly smaller than your flaccid size (length and girth). It will lessen the pain when an erection (even partial) happens.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

You’ll regret getting a cage with room for growth. Far more comfortable if the cage stops the growth before it gets started. Also eases the tugging on the base ring.
2 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Post by slave d »

The biggest mistake almost everybody makes us buying a much too big device first. Do NOT spend $200 or anything like on your first one, preferably spend more like $20. You will not get the perfect cage in one hit and even if you fluked it you’ll still change and do something different later with materials, styles locks etc etc. So keep to the KISS (keep it simple stupid) principle and go to somewhere like DHGate and buy what you think is right that’s cheap, preferably with multiple A-ring sizes. Then you can play and enjoy without emptying the bank, then buy something better and so on. Fwiw i’m permanently in a DHGate stainless steel model and have worn it for over a year without removal …. it cost less than $25 !!

Remember this isn’t a destination it’s the start of a journey so buy a cheap ticket and enjoy the ride !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

subjunct_excess wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:07 pm Because it's my first time, and my girlfriend is a little worried about unintentional injury, we're looking for a cage that will support my member with some additional room.
I'm a 'grower', and I have a little 'extra' room in my cage. The extra room lets an erection get started and swell to the limits of the confinement. If I'm only aroused a little, it isn't unpleasant, just an erotic little reminder that my wife controls my cock. If the arousal is stronger, it can become uncomfortable and even somewhat painful at the strongest levels...such as when I am orally pleasuring her and/or when she is using her tongue to tease my cock through the gaps in the cage. Sometimes it can be intensely painful at the strongest levels of arousal.

I'm a bit masochistic, so this condition is 'acceptable', even desirable. My wife rather enjoys teasing my cock and watching it grow until the cage stops it, watching it bulge out through the gaps and air vents, knowing that I can't do anything about it and tormenting it for as long as it amuses her to. If you are not masochistic, and not pain-tolerant, then you might want to consider following the advice of the others above and go with something a little smaller than what you think you need.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Best advice I have seen, beyond careful measurement for a custom device, is that you should be in full contact with the inside of the cager at least 95% of the time. You are going to draw up or 'turtle' sometimes that accounts for the other 5% of the time.

eBay and Amazon are good sources for lower cost cages that are faster than DHGate or other Oriental based suppliers. Just check the write up closely to make sure the devices are shipped from the US.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
JimR

Post by JimR »

Great advice already posted, especially regarding experimenting with a variety (cage materials, tube length/diameter, base ring diameter, etc.), of ~$20 cages, before you make a lifetime "investment". Tube sizing for totally flaccid, less 1/2 inch in length, works best for me. Also, do not assume that parts from different vendors are interchangeable, even though the centerline distance between posts "appears" the same. Consider the nylon kits, with 4 rings (usually red/black or white/lavender) available on ebay and other sources, including at least one US seller. Cost about $15. This cage is very substantial, with few burrs and sharp edges, that can easily be removed with sandpaper and steel wool. The size of the cage bars is much larger than with many SS units, and for me, it helps spread out the pressure the member exerts on the cage bars. With these, you can even drill a ~ 6 mm hole through the cavity where the internal lock is placed, and equip it with a steel/aluminum/brass/nylon bolt or rod, drilled to accept one or more small padlocks and/or keyholder nylon tags, should you need more than one keyholder, or for an added layer of security. This does not destroy the original locking system, and the internal lock can still be used, if desired. Good luck on your journey.
0 x
subjunct_excess

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:39 am I'm a 'grower', and I have a little 'extra' room in my cage. The extra room lets an erection get started and swell to the limits of the confinement. If I'm only aroused a little, it isn't unpleasant, just an erotic little reminder that my wife controls my cock. If the arousal is stronger, it can become uncomfortable and even somewhat painful at the strongest levels...such as when I am orally pleasuring her and/or when she is using her tongue to tease my cock through the gaps in the cage. Sometimes it can be intensely painful at the strongest levels of arousal.
I'm also quite a bit masochistic and thought of the exact same thing. We got the Mancage 4, it'll be arriving sometime in January. I'll keep you posted.
0 x

I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine."
subjunct_excess

The Mancage Model 4 arrived today. I'm not sure when will be the first time I'm in it, but it'll be in my signature and profile when I do as well as any other data I can provide.
Thank you all for your support and suggestions, I'm not sure what she's planning, but moving forward there's a high probability of us going smaller.
0 x

CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Everyone here is correct when stating don't buy too big. Your cock should touch all sides and the end when normally flaccid (not nort pole flaccid). One finger is all you should be able to slide in the base ring with it over your cock and balls. I prefer MMs gear. They have sizing rings and will help you get it right.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"