Night Training, issues

For the gearheads in the audience
MistressRose
Night Training, issues

Post by MistressRose »

Prefacing this with cage model; Mature Metal, Watchful Mistress. Shaft is 2 in long and circle ring (uses vaseline)

Been training for a while, and he has done several weeks of successful comfortable locking during the whole day (unless kids are rough on him, then I have him take it off and break for the day), so now we're trying to attempt night locking.

Husband has been able to night lock successfully this week, 3 nights now. Super proud of him for this, but trying to stay cautious. First attempt he tried with elastic straps, he had to take it off after a couple hours as he hated the feel of them (had a 3 point system, the 'belt' plus two straps, one for each leg looped around butt cheek to connect to the belt). He wore the cage the next day but slept unlocked for the night.

Tried again the next night, no straps just panties. I recommended boxer briefs as they're tighter but he wanted to try his normal wear instead so okay. He did well, didn't even wake up (what he told me, he's away on a work trip, so can't see results myself) and did fine during the day. Woke up a little sore but just reapplied the vaseline and went to work.

He's managed his 3rd night now, each day he's woken up a little sore, but feels fine as he goes through his day. However, he did wake up and find a reddish ring where the cage sits. Told him if by the time he's done with work and it hasn't gone away then he needs to take it off and sleep without it for the night. If he wakes up and finds the red ring hasn't gone away then stay unlocked until it does.

I figured a little soreness is fine, night training can be difficult at first from what I've read. But the redness concerns me and I don't want to risk damaging him just to continue the streak. Am I worrying too much? He did edge himself 3 times yesterday, one just before bed (without unlocking, vibrator). Hoping maybe some ribbon wouldn't irritate him like the elastic did, if he went and got some. That he's sleeping without straps to keep it tight concerns me, does anyone sleep locked without them fine?

TD;DL Last paragraph, or: little redness around the base ring after 3rd night of staying locked continuously aside from a shower the 2nd day for cleaning. No straps are used, just panties. He did edge 3 times yesterday, once before bed. How concerning is this?
0 x
Naljeans
Re: Night Training, issues

Post by Naljeans »

Probably not much. I suggest switching from Vaseline to a lotion. This takes trial and error until he finds what works. If the ring is fitting properly, then the redness may be from friction from straining. My experience with burning is normally due to dryness. Cold temps also make things tighter and can lead to irritation.

It’s been a few years, but I recall going to week-long stretches pretty quickly. It just takes time for the body to slightly adjust itself.
0 x
MCN Contender
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Also, you’re right to continue with underwear. I stuck with panties as well for the support. Boxer briefs weren’t an option but likely would help at night.
0 x
MCN Contender
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Been in my MM JB almost 4 yrs. I don’t sleep in anything and use no support system on it. He needs to use plenty of Vaseline on the cage ring and both sides of base ring. He needs to shower get his ball sack extremely clean daily. All the edging will tend to cause some hot spots, It takes several months to adjust. If he gets a real bad hot spot, hive him a day or two out. MM can work with you to ensure proper sizing.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"