hinge rings more secure?

For the gearheads in the audience
ww1971
hinge rings more secure?

Post by ww1971 »

my Vice has a hinge ring so it closes around my cock, therefore i can not pull it off. What is the point of the solid ring, because if you can put it aroubd your cock, then it can easily pull off. It would seem a hinge ring would be more secure as you cant pull it off unless you unlock and remove the oin that is the holding the ring closed.
0 x
slave d

Re: hinge rings more secure?

Post by slave d »

Chastity devices are held on by the testicles not the penis. The gap between the cage and the A-ring should ensure the testicles cannot pull through therefor the device cannot be removed. Yes you can pull your shaft back out but you can’t take the device off. You can also pull your shaft out the back of hinged ring !! i know because i can.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It depends. I know that I *cannot* pull out of the smallest hinged ring that came with my CB-3000.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

How do you find the comfort while using the smallest ring? I know that if I use the smallest solid ring, things start to turn a little purple. With the 45mm ring which fits comfortably and not too loose, I can pull out the back. I think that pulling out the back is possible with just about every trapped ball device. I think about the only way you could not be able to pull out is by wearing a waist belt type. Either a full Tollyboy/Neosteel type or a metal belt that connects to a smaller device and holds it into the body. Of course a piercing will be 100% effective and not require a waist belt.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BWiley wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:32 pm How do you find the comfort while using the smallest ring? I know that if I use the smallest solid ring, things start to turn a little purple. With the 45mm ring which fits comfortably and not too loose, I can pull out the back.
The hinged ring is somewhat uncomfortable due to the design- it has that ugly rivet that eventually becomes painful. If it weren't for the rivet, I think it would be workable, but it took a lot of conditioning before getting to that point.

When I first got the CB3k, back around 2000 or so, I experimented with all of the rings to see if any were truly secure. I didn't want to just pretend that I couldn't get out, I wanted to *know* that I *really* couldn't get out (short of cutting/breaking something). The smallest one was the only one that I couldn't 'cheat' no matter how much lube I used. So, it went on with the smallest ring and off went my wife with both keys.

During the day it wasn't too bad, it could get painful when I became aroused but it was self-limiting for the most part, and I could distract myself enough to control it. Sleeping was a different story- nocturnal erections were extremely painful because I wouldn't wake up until it was too late. I managed to take it for three days and three nights before begging for the keys. When I got it off I discovered severe bruising and abrasions. I think it took more than a week to heal.

I wore it for years with larger rings, until some of the 'novelty' had worn off, before engaging in a training/conditioning exercise over a period of several weeks to see if I could get down to the smallest ring. Eventually I could, but the damn rivet screws it up. I think a non-pinchy steel ring would work, and would also be escape-proof (for me). I modified/repaired two of the rings after they broke, turning them into solid rings with about a 40mm ID, which is the smallest hole I can jam my nuts through. Sometimes I can manage to pull out, sometimes I can't. The size of the cage portion allows enough swelling to sometimes be impossible to pull out.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted