Where do your balls go with chastity belts?

For the gearheads in the audience
Engineer
Re: Where do your balls go with chastity belts?

Post by Engineer »

Eraow3 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:48 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:45 am I think you need a good hinged ring. I started with hinged rings

I’ve been thinking about trying this one bit I’m so weary of being disappointed and depressed.

https://www.joom.com/en/products/5fe70 ... 0006f7034b

I like that the boys would be in a pouch and stay warm. However I would prefer a solid tune and that looks soft.

I admire your optimism though, it’s encouraging!
I don't see how that really helps if your ball size is the problem with everything to begin with.

I am a bit confused when you talk about an upper and lower testicle vs left/right.

One thing to note, don't just jam your balls through the ring. Try to pull some of the scrotum skin through on one side first and then push the ball through into the new space. Then do the same thing with the other side... If you're a tight hanger, it might be easier during a hot shower to loosen things up.

Putting any of it on while erect will always be a challenge.

If ring size is really an issue, custom or even semi-custom( like Kink3d cobra chastity cage) offer larger rings and customizable ring gaps with any length/girth options. The cheap chinese ones only have limited ring sizing and may not actually get where you need.

With length issues and falling out, you may consider a strap to hold the cage on tight but any ball trap device can ultimately have the penis pulled out without a piercing.
0 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Just a bit more for sizing as an example. With the cheap chinese Cobra cages, you get like 5 generic sizes in length and 4 ring options.

With the real Kink3d cobra cage you almost 20 size options and 8 ring options.

Cage sizing
https://kink3d.com/pages/size-guide-cages

Ring Sizing
https://kink3d.com/pages/size-guide-base-rings
1 x
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

Engineer wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:14 am

I am a bit confused when you talk about an upper and lower testicle vs left/right.

One thing to note, don't just jam your balls through the ring. Try to pull some of the scrotum skin through on one side first and then push the ball through into the new space. Then do the same thing with the other side... If you're a tight hanger, it might be easier during a hot shower to loosen things up.
I thought most men have one testicle that is slightly lower than the other but it could be either side that had the lower testicle so I was just saying lower for clarity.

I’ll try to be more specific. So I have a 50mm solid ring. While using water based lube and my scrotum being loose I have put the lower (left) testicle through the ring and pulled what skin I could through as well. Once that is done the upper (right) testicle becomes blocked by the lower (left) testicle taking the vast majority of the ring gap already so that there is just no physical room to jam both testicles in at the same time. The upper (right) testicle gets squished and hurts.

However if I got a larger ring the whole contraption would just slide down as the circumference where testicles and penis protrude from my body is around 6 inch ((150mm)

I’ll have to buy the larger rings and see if they will stay up with a belt strap thing to keep it from slipping down.

Thank you for your help and the links, it is very appreciated!
1 x
betachaste

Post by betachaste »

I got a custom made printed belt so my balls go here. I never had a ball problem. I can wear it 24/7 doing jogging, bicycling.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@betachaste

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14

Pictures - Avatars & Attachments
Yes, we have to spell this out: your forum profile picture - your avatar - can not be anything that shows explicit or implied genitalia, sexual acts, or publicly identifying features.

We know you want to show off your new stainless steel underwear, but please do not take an explicit picture of yourself (locked up or otherwise) and use it as your avatar. Pictures of sheer, lacey panties barely concealing your device are also off limits.

We want this forum to be as friendly to newbs as we possibly can. And since many newbs are women, and since women tend to approach this a little nervously, we don't want them to open a thread and have your happyhorny show-off pictures smack them in the face.

So, please post explicit photographs (or other such artwork) in the Members Lounge, and include the (pic) or (photo) tag in your subject title. That way, only forum members will see them - and not random strangers from the internet - and anybody who opens that thread will have ample warning.

Edit by Schnoff: Explicit photographs or artwork are also allowed inside your own journal in the Journey forum. That's in your own journal thread only; if you photo-bomb other people's journals, we'll warn once, and ban on the second offense.

Please use some common sense. If you have any question as to your choice being appropriate, please message the mods.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Eraow3 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:48 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:45 am I think you need a good hinged ring. I started with hinged rings

I’ve been thinking about trying this one bit I’m so weary of being disappointed and depressed.

https://www.joom.com/en/products/5fe70 ... 0006f7034b

I like that the boys would be in a pouch and stay warm. However I would prefer a solid tune and that looks soft.

I admire your optimism though, it’s encouraging!
Though I’m no expert in this, still finding my way, ...a thought for you. If your balls are so high and tight to the body that they do not each find space once through a ring, or sounds like they are so high and tight that neither fully makes it through the ring..., then maybe you are too high and tight for this type of device. Over time if you want that extra space, there are methods to gently stretch your ball sack and attachments . Ball stretchers come in a variety of shapes and sizes. You may find that to be somewhat of an answer..
In either case, relax, I’v heard it said “ don’t let your kink interfere with your responsibilities. “
I’m sure your goddess understands and sees your efforts.
0 x