Where do your balls go with chastity belts?

For the gearheads in the audience
Eraow3

Where do your balls go with chastity belts?

Post by Eraow3 »

I’m down to my only option of using a chastity belt and have been researching but they all seem to have just a strap from the cage to back of the belt. So where do your balls go? Seems like they would be crushed by snug belt and be very uncomfortable. I’ve seen a few that seem to have a metal ring under the cage part but I would never be able to get my balls in those.

I’ve tried several ball trap cages and have found they do not work. I’m very small when flaccid but apparently I have massive balls that don’t fit into solid rings. I tried a silicon CB-X knock off but the tube was way to big on the small size and the support pins easily slide off.

I ended up inserting a plastic tube inside the silicone tube and using the U rings type ball trap but used a zip tie to solve the easily removable support pins. I feed the zip tie from the front side of the holes for one support pin then through the locking pin hole of the plastic resin tube and than back through the other support pin holes before attaching in the front.

It was great for a day, even slept in it and was fine but after a shower the next morning I got terrible lower abdomen discomfort within a few hours. I think the problem is that even using the largest ring my halls are just too tight.

My Goddess is absolutely opposed to me getting pierced but I’m really not sure if a belt would work at all so I’m not sure if there are any options left.

Desperate to be desperate so any advice or recommendations would be awesome. Also sorry for the long post and thanks for reading.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Where do your balls go with chastity belts?

Post by TwistedMister »

Eraow3 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:29 pm I’m very small when flaccid but apparently I have massive balls that don’t fit into solid rings.
There are hinged rings and multi-part rings. Really, the size of your balls is irrelevant as long as you can get a ring that fits. I can get very small too (grower) but my balls won't fit through any hole smaller than 40mm...and even that can be a struggle.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:45 am
Eraow3 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:29 pm I’m very small when flaccid but apparently I have massive balls that don’t fit into solid rings.
There are hinged rings and multi-part rings.
I was using a u ring but I feel my scrotum has a lot of skin and even with the largest rings I get bunched up and have folds of skins all in the ring. I try to pull the skin through but it doesn’t work and also my balls are really tight.
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Eraow3 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:10 am
TwistedMister wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:45 am
There are hinged rings and multi-part rings.
I was using a u ring but I feel my scrotum has a lot of skin and even with the largest rings I get bunched up and have folds of skins all in the ring. I try to pull the skin through but it doesn’t work and also my balls are really tight.
I think that happens to most/all of us, it certainly does to me. The trick is to not get the skin bunched/folded on the *bottom* side of the ring by pulling it tight there. A larger ring may be detrimental, because there isn't enough friction to hold the skin the way you want. You may be going in the wrong direction with ring sizing, usually it's a matter of getting it small enough that you can't/won't come out of it easily (or unintentionally).

(Note: when you are quoting, put your comment below the last {/quote} tag. I used '{' instead of '[' so that it would show here.)
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

I think that happens to most/all of us, it certainly does to me. The trick is to not get the skin bunched/folded on the *bottom* side of the ring by pulling it tight there. A larger ring may be detrimental, because there isn't enough friction to hold the skin the way you want. You may be going in the wrong direction with ring sizing, usually it's a matter of getting it small enough that you can't/won't come out of it easily (or unintentionally).
Hmm, seems to make sense. With a solid ring I can’t even get one testicle though the largest ring without the upper one getting smashed. With the U ring I struggle to get the pin in to attach the U part the all the top parts.

This U ring device is all silicon so it’s stretchy but still takes a lot of struggle to get all the pieces attached.

My question is at what point should I be pulling the skin through. Once attached it I can’t pull any skin, it’s all bunched and folded at that point. Before attaching wouldn’t work because it would just get bunched once I yank the U ring to line up with the other pin holes.

I tried the second largest ring and it’s still the same bunching. I tried with more lube to let the skin slide but it’s too hard to get the grip necessary to get the pins in.

But once that is all put together and I get fully flaccid my penis just slips out of the silicone cage.

I have put a hard resin plastic tube inside the flexible tube and that works the best with keeping my penis inside, plus I love the sensation of not being able to feel my penis but there is not only that painful bunching but also if I use the support pins on either side to connect the U ring they just end up slipping out and the U ring falls out.

That when I started using zip ties instead of the support pins. This was ok until the pain was too much.

This is so frustrating!

Sorry to keep going on about this. Just want to get started in chastity so bad. I’m lucky to have a patient goddess but she is getting tired of me not being able to find a solution and wants me to just give up on it altogether.
1 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

While this isn’t your main issue, there are two things that may help with the “grabby” properties of the ring behind your testicles.

1. Make sure the area where the ring contacts stays shaved.
2. Daily application of a small bit of lotion to the area first thing in the morning helps things slide around a bit and prevents my skin from “bunching.”

I may have overlooked it, but When putting on the base ring, if I don’t put my testicles in first, things are tight. Beans before franks makes it easier.
1 x
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

inchastityat127 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:36 pm While this isn’t your main issue, there are two things that may help with the “grabby” properties of the ring behind your testicles.

1. Make sure the area where the ring contacts stays shaved.
2. Daily application of a small bit of lotion to the area first thing in the morning helps things slide around a bit and prevents my skin from “bunching.”

I may have overlooked it, but When putting on the base ring, if I don’t put my testicles in first, things are tight. Beans before franks makes it easier.
So I tried going smaller with the U ring and I can see what you are talking about where it sits up higher, or closer to the body however the upper testicle started hurting so I removed the ring.

The problem with the solid ring was that the lower testicle fills the vast majority of the largest ring and when trying to push the upper testicle through it just gets squished and won’t go any further without intense pain. Just physically not enough room to get them through.

Maybe my anatomy is just weird or something.

I keep hoping someone can suggest a certain type of device that I just haven’t happened to see but I just don’t think it exists. Guess that why I was locking at belts but I just can’t conceptualize how it would work with a very small penis and large testicles. When I’m completely flaccid it’s about an inch and narrow as well. Almost 6 inches when erect so I don’t think anything would ever really work on me.

Thanks for taking the time to reply though, I really do appreciate it.
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Eraow3 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:49 pm When I’m completely flaccid it’s about an inch and narrow as well. Almost 6 inches when erect so I don’t think anything would ever really work on me.
I can be as small as an inch, but I'm a CH over 6" when erect (under 'normal' conditions). I don't have any experience with silicone devices, so not much help there, except my opinion that they might be more 'grabby' with skin than other materials. I think you need a good hinged ring. I started with hinged rings, but they were plastic and eventually broke so I turned them into solids. Sometimes I can get 'high and tight' so I put the ring on while in a hot shower- it relaxes everything.

There is usually a solution to pretty much everything, it's just a matter of finding it.
2 x
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:45 am I think you need a good hinged ring. I started with hinged rings

I’ve been thinking about trying this one bit I’m so weary of being disappointed and depressed.

https://www.joom.com/en/products/5fe70 ... 0006f7034b

I like that the boys would be in a pouch and stay warm. However I would prefer a solid tune and that looks soft.

I admire your optimism though, it’s encouraging!
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Eraow3 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:48 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:45 am I think you need a good hinged ring. I started with hinged rings

I’ve been thinking about trying this one bit I’m so weary of being disappointed and depressed.

https://www.joom.com/en/products/5fe70 ... 0006f7034b
That looks like it would be uncomfortable.
1 x