Is a Holy Trainer v4 supposed to fit like this?

For the gearheads in the audience
hypnorugby
Last orgasm: September 19th, 2021
Is a Holy Trainer v4 supposed to fit like this?

Post by hypnorugby »

I recently got a Holy Trainer v4. Everything feels ok and I actually really like the tube and fit compared to something like the CB-XXXX's but ... when I have it on it pushing my nuts all the way to the bottom of the sack and makes my sack rather tight. It's not uncomfortable ... just weird.

Are Holy Trainers supposed to fit like this?
1 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Is a Holy Trainer v4 supposed to fit like this?

Post by Lock me »

I guess any device could do that depending on weather the ring fits properly
1 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
constantlyhorny

Post by constantlyhorny »

I just got the v4 nub. The base ring is wider and I have noticed some pull on my sack. Not bad just different. I expect my sack will stretch out over time as I wear it. Tube also fits tighter to the ring than the other versions requiring a little extra oomph to separate the two.
1 x
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

yeah, going from CB to HT is different. HT really snaps down sharply, smashes everything together. I think you're using it the way it's designed, it's just kind of a brutal fit
1 x
TomCross

Post by TomCross »

constantlyhorny wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:57 pm I just got the v4 nub. The base ring is wider and I have noticed some pull on my sack. Not bad just different. I expect my sack will stretch out over time as I wear it.
Yes, exactly... some say over time you may then find you fit a smaller ring, eventually, too!
The v4 wider base ring spreads out the contact, reducing 'digging in', but the length/pulling aspect is not surprising, too.
0 x
TomCross

Post by TomCross »

hypnorugby wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:42 pm I recently got a Holy Trainer v4. Everything feels ok and I actually really like the tube and fit compared to something like the CB-XXXX's but ... when I have it on it pushing my nuts all the way to the bottom of the sack and makes my sack rather tight. It's not uncomfortable ... just weird.
Are Holy Trainers supposed to fit like this?
Theres' a nice set of pictures and the vid here:-
https://denyingthumper.com/2019/03/02/h ... ub-review/
https://denyingthumper.com/2019/05/11/swapping/
How are you getting on with the v4? What size do you have?.
0 x
Loaded1

Post by Loaded1 »

I went from an HT2 to the Version 4 and I was very impressed by the new design. I love the wider rings. But do notice a bit more of a pull on my sack after a few days of wearing it. But overall it is very comfortable. FYI - I do have a high and tight scrotum if that makes a difference.

Are we allowed to post pics of us in our devices ?
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Loaded1 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 pm Are we allowed to post pics of us in our devices ?
Pics are only allowed in the Member's Lounge, not in areas of the site accessible to the general public (non-members).
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged in the zoo

Post by Caged in the zoo »

I must be the fattest guy on the planet because I have ordered 3 rings and 2 tubes and can't find a configuration that fits, even with a small tube and the largest ring. I feel like the device is so tight that I can't fit my balls through the ring and the device basically flattens my balls out and tugs on them hard. I may have to give up on this brand entirely. Is the HT V4 supposed to hurt this much? I only lasted 5 minutes before I tap out each time and I am sick of buying more parts. Has anyone else bailed on HT entirely because of ballbag pain? Specifically guys with fat upper dick area (I am 270#) - what device worked for you?
0 x