size question going from CB6000 to MM Jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
DrPinotNoir
Re: size question going from CB6000 to MM Jailbird

Post by DrPinotNoir »

when spending 400 on a device I think it is a great idea to get their 30 dollar sizing kit. I did it for a week but using their one page instructions I had it figured out in 2 days. Ive got about a week until mine comes. So we will see
0 x
505dude
Re: size question going from CB6000 to MM Jailbird

Post by 505dude »

I too struggled with sizing myself for my JB. I ended up with the following dimensions:

inside diameter: 1 1/4"
base ring: 1 3/4"
length : 2 3/4"
gap: 3/8"
shape: oval

The toughest measurement for me was the length. I am flaccid at a length of 3-3.5". I talked with MM a couple times because one day I actually measured flaccid at 2 3/4". MM recommended I go with a length of 2 3/4". I did. It turns out I completely fill the cage end-to-end, side-to-side. I almost feel sorry for my little guy as he is totally jailed. Anyway, I'm snug in the JB and so far noticed the following:

1) my glans slightly protrudes from the end and sides and is hyper sensitive when contacting my underwear in certain ways. I switched to athletic tight underwear and that helps a lot. I do regret not staying with my original 3" length measurement as I know I would still fill it since I am fairly scrunched up inside the current length.

2) I have a little irritation with the base ring as my scrotum tends to not hang so much. Maybe I will move to a 1/2" gap...

3) I don't wear it to bed; erections are brutal regardless of snugness

4) It's a ball crushing experience getting the base on and off. I tried someone's suggestion in this forum to use moisturizing cream instead of lube and that has helped considerably. Fortunately, there is no discoloration or pain from the base (other than the chafing) so I think the size is good.

Anyway, I hope the info helps.
Last edited by TwistedMister on Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pic not allowed
0 x