size question going from CB6000 to MM Jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
liev

size question going from CB6000 to MM Jailbird

Post by liev »

I have been wearing a CB 6000 since april and i'm mostly used to it (there's the usual early morning wood issue, but otherwise i'm good).

I'm planning on buying an MM Jailbird.

I noticed that my cock fills the CB6000 well in girth/diameter but when i'm soft i definitely don't fill the full length (i have at least 1 cm empty).

So i'm wondering how much shorter i should go ?

Here is a table I prepared :https://imgur.com/znG1MD4

The CB600 is 9,5 Cm length, should I :
* go same length
* shave one cm
* or be more ambitious

As much as possible, I would want to limit the chance of erection and or successful masturbation.

all your help and insights will be greatly appreciated !
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: size question going from CB6000 to MM Jailbird

Post by TwistedMister »

The general recommendation has been to take the shortest length, and then go 1/4 inch shorter. You'll have to do the conversion from inch to cm, I'm not awake enough yet.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
liev

Post by liev »

That’s about 0, 6 cm.

Really stupid question….how do I measure ?

I know it sounds absurd but basically I had tried a cb3000 (a loan from a mistress and it was too small, cb6000 is too big).

At least that’s how it seemed to me and that mistress at that time….I obviously have spent much more time
With the cb6000 than with the 3000.

But if I calculate something like the average of both minus 0,5 cm that would (7,5+9,5)/2 - 0,5 = 7,75.

So maybe 3 or rather 3.25 inches to be safe I think
Last edited by liev on Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

If I recall correctly, the 3000 is slightly smaller than the 6000, and the 6000s is slightly smaller than the 3000...OK, I just checked the measurements of the genuine CB-X devices...

6ks = 2.5"
3k = 3"
6k = 3.25"

1cm = 1 cunt-hair less than .4"

So, the CB-3000 is still longer than the 1cm you say you are lacking in length, which would still give you too much room. That would mean that you would need to go shorter than the 3k, but longer than the 6ks in order to eliminate the vacancy.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
liev

Post by liev »

Well, maybe I remember the 3k wrong….I guess I must have spent those 3 days with a permanent erection!

Still I will try and measure my « flaccid » cock….assuming I can do that reliably….the mere idea of measuring it makes me grow hard….I know, first world problems!

Right now I measure at about 9 cm (3,5 inches) but I’m pretty sure it’s a actually less.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Keep in mind that the cage does not cover the entire length of your penis. The ring width is 1/4 to 1/2" and the gap is about 3/8" or so, and as Mistress MM says, your flaccid penis should be touching all of the cage 90% of the time. Shrinkage situations should be the only exception. As variable as my penis size is, the correct length was difficult to determine. I had to send my Jail Bird back to be shortened two times. On the plus side, that was was 8 years ago, and it has been perfect ever since.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
liev

Post by liev »

i'm getting a headache !

OK first the length:
* I was confused by a french site that stated a 3,75 length https://leaderchastete.com/cage-de-chas ... 6000.html#
I assume those geniuses calculated some sort of full length size.

I still measure my cock as between 9 and 10 cm (3,5 to 4 inches). I hope i'm not measuring it wrong (measuring tape roller from my belly to the tip of my penis).

So I think the 2,75 inches (7cm) could be right for me (or max the 3 inches (7,6 cm)...any thoughts?

Next the ring size : i think i'll order their sizing rings (really not sure that i can base on the CB6000 rings)

The gap : 3/8 inch seems standard , i'll go with it

Finally, the width : i'm rather thick and the CB6000 is fine for me....can I safely assume i can take the same size : (1 3/8 ) 3, 5 cm ?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

liev wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:40 am i'm getting a headache !

OK first the length:
* I was confused by a french site that stated a 3,75 length https://leaderchastete.com/cage-de-chas ... 6000.html#
I assume those geniuses calculated some sort of full length size.
Those 'geniuses' are not selling genuine CB-X devices, they are ripping people off selling cheap Chinese fakes. It would not surprise me if the sizes were screwed up.

A *real* CB-6000 would cost 3x as much.
0 x
liev

Post by liev »

don't worry, i bought my CB from a reputable site https://www.rob-paris.com/cages-de-chas ... b6000.html.

i just used the wrong numbers when starting my little calculations :-)
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Mature Metal's website has measuring instructions and I highly recommend you order their sizing ring kit.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"