Search for a new cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Freakystyley20

Search for a new cage

Post by Freakystyley20 »

Hi all

I’m new here but I was hoping someone could help me to find a very specific cage. I have looked everywhere I know and spent hours on the net trying to find a specific cage. Any help here would be great.

I have attached a few photos of what I am looking for.

I am looking for a cage with a circular part to go behind the balls like the clear cage in the photo. This is my current cage. I would also like the cage I am looking for the have a tumbler lock, as per the clear cage photo. The only difference is i am looking for is for my new cage to have a more traditional “penis shape” tube like the black one on the photo.

So a circular ring base, tumbler lock (no padlock) and penis shape tube. My current cage in the photos is slightly too small and the tube shape is uncomfortable and peeing is...messy. But the circular base is way more comfortable than the other shape rings you get. I find the circular ones ristrict my ability to get hard better too.

If anyone can find this dream cage for me I will be extremely grateful!
Cheers 🤘🏽
Attachments
Circular ring
Circular ring
C0ED69DA-F430-4FAB-95BF-8A92607C5B9E.jpeg (77.57 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
Tumbler lock
Tumbler lock
965BDF22-7D65-4722-BE1E-864FD9A60896.jpeg (82.54 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
Penis tube
Penis tube
0A137A7B-CEDD-4D7B-8158-512C7F21F1C8.jpeg (37.44 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Search for a new cage

Post by Tom Allen »

The tumbler lock that you are looking for is called a "barrel lock" , although the Holy Trainer folks have made it known as the "magic lock" for a few years.

Have you tried spending some time scrolling through the near endless variations on the site AliExpress.com? There may be a no-name Chinese device that fits your requirements.
0 x
Freakystyley20

Post by Freakystyley20 »

I haven’t. I shall have a look now. Thanks
0 x
Freakystyley20

Post by Freakystyley20 »

No luck, after quite literally endless selection on Ali express I can’t find what I’m after
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Try DHGate
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Closest I can think of are the Cobra cages... The ring isn't perfectly round, but is very close. Cage is penis shaped, but has cutouts.
1 x