But only if you're handy with a Dremel tool

For the gearheads in the audience
crated51

But only if you're handy with a Dremel tool

Post by crated51 »

The balls ring are impossible to use. Removed them, ground smooth, polished and the cage is proving to be more comfortable than expected. VERY confining. Base of the cage is rounded and smooth - unlike the a27# models. You can see rounded and contoured shape in the profile pictures.

100% plus penis contact at the tip 100% of the time.

www.ebay.com/itm/274395910546?_trkparms ... d%3APL_CLK
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
slave d

Re: But only if you're handy with a Dremel tool

Post by slave d »

There are various similar models without the ball rings too if you’re not a dremel user !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I always wondered how well those ball rings worked.
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

I wanted to try this design. The concept is interesting, but as constructed, completely unworkable. Since I had my suspicions about not being able to wear as intended, the need to modify we not surprising.

The cage is not really like other styles - especially with no ring between the observatory cage and the base ring - that's the place where skin is trapped and in me gets pincjed. The cage has very smooth welds a very comfortable base. The A27# cage base (even rounded with the Dremel ) always require me to add lotion because of the "corners".

This cage is incompatible with the A27# base rings, but because the ball ring is slightly contoured it is passably comfortable as well.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.