Mixing silicon U rings with CB-X cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
Eraow3

Mixing silicon U rings with CB-X cage?

Post by Eraow3 »

I’m new to chastity and just posted in “hello world”

I’ve purchased two different cages and neither works and just looking for some help figuring this all out.

The first one we got was a resin plastic cage with hard resin solid rings. That didn’t work for me because I couldn’t get one testicle through the largest ring. Totally bummed and gave up for a half year or so.

Jew decided to try again but this time with a silicon cage to solve the problem of the ring. This cage has different sized U rings and than a pieces that connected the U ring to the cage with two pins on either side and a center locking pin.

Finally success and at long last I was caged. We decided to have me locked for an hour and no real problems. After some edging and wife pleasing I was locked again, this time for two hours. While locked this time I discovered that I could easily just pull the side pins out and be free. This was a huge bummer but I could still work with that, sort of. But while bummed out my penis went completely flaccid, which is less than one inch and I slid right out.

So now I big sad and started looking for another solution.

So what I’m thinking now is that maybe I could get the CB-X mini me cage and base and just use the silicon U rings I already have.

Does anyone know if that would work? Also I don’t understand how the CB-X cages stay secured when all you need to do is pull the side pins back and the whole U ring detaches.

Basically a long way to ask is there any cage for a tiny penis and huge testicle man?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Mixing silicon U rings with CB-X cage?

Post by TwistedMister »

You'll probably have to get one of the Chinese models with the hinged main ring.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

I’ve seen nothing but bad reviews for hinged rings pinching. Also I’m trying to stay away from metal cages. With a small flaccid penis I feel I would simply grow through bars and would be extremely painful or worse.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Eraow3 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:27 pm I’ve seen nothing but bad reviews for hinged rings pinching. Also I’m trying to stay away from metal cages. With a small flaccid penis I feel I would simply grow through bars and would be extremely painful or worse.
Mine doesn’t pinch at all and i have a tiny dick. The bars on my tiny device are too close together for anything to get out !! Don’t worry about what you read, until you’ve tried things yourself you don’t know how you’ll find it. The great majority of members here start on plastic and end up in steel.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2017-curve ... d=7BFna20d

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

Thank you so much for the reply. The cage you posted looks intriguing! I’ve done some searching and had never seen hinged and tiny cage, AND inexpensive. I’ll defiantly try this one next. Honestly I’m not too worried about pinching because at this point I’m expecting cages not to work so it’s basically how much I want to spend hoping it might actually work.

Since the cage you posted a link for is a third the price of the cb-x mini me cage I most likely will give that a try instead.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

That’s great, i tried the smallest A-ring first and ended up needing the second size, so maybe asking if you can buy two rings maybe. Also be aware this is a “sit to pee” cage AND you will pee on your balls, it’s just part of a small and tight design. A good trick is to get some medical tubing you can stretch around over the hinge in case you have issues. Oh, and being shaved is a good idea !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Eraow3

Post by Eraow3 »

slave d wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:58 am That’s great, i tried the smallest A-ring first and ended up needing the second size, so maybe asking if you can buy two rings maybe. Also be aware this is a “sit to pee” cage AND you will pee on your balls, it’s just part of a small and tight design. A good trick is to get some medical tubing you can stretch around over the hinge in case you have issues. Oh, and being shaved is a good idea !!

MsM’s ld
The size of the ring is what is holding me up from buying right now.

The first cage my wife had got me for my birthday had solid rings but I wasn’t able to get my balls through the largest ring. The lower one would mostly through but filled the ring almost completely and no matter how I tried it would not give me room to get the second one in without crushing my balls. That’s why we tried silicon. I assumed I would need the largest U ring but I can get a few finger in with the largest. We measured with a string and it was 8 inches but the largest u ring is listed as 2 inches.

I’m totally confused about measuring so I’ll have to look at all that again. I don’t want to get that wrong when you only get one ring, or like you said maybe buy an additional ring.

Not worried about peeing sitting down or shaving but getting tubing is worrying as it makes me think there will be pinching.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The tubing won’t cause pinching and i only used some to tighten up the A-ring as the second one i got was a bit bigger than i needed so the tubing thickened the ring and made the fit better. i never had pinching but a lot of hinged A-rings actually come with silicone tubing provided. i only told you about it so IF you had an issue you’d have a solution.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand